In which the efforts of the Ironborn are at last overthrown and the Houses of the Riverlands begin their recovery in the wake of the war. Stonebridge and Terrick's Roost fall under new governance, while the newly-established Ashwoods are forced to relinquish all ties to their former familial allies, the Charltons, only a short while after an attempted assault by the Frey vassals upon the Naylands. The Flints are driven back North by a vicious plague, yet the concern for the time being remains the murder of two nobles, close to the borders of Heronhurst…
30th April - 31 December 289
31 December 289
- United We Stand — Bastien has a talk with Aemy.
30 December 289
- Still Nothing — Still no cure for the ailments of the Flint people.
- Discussing a Disappearance — Lyanna seeks out Bastien to have some questions regarding the disappearance of Lord Aleister and Lady Miranda answered.
- Disapperances Sickness and Coincidence — Nathaniel and Mortimer catch each other up on developments. In doing so, the Courier makes several seemingly unconnected points that all seem to connect together in the deputy's head. Coincidence?
- Tordane Tea — Perrin Haigh has tea with the Naylands in Tordane Tower. Aralima cameos.
29 December 289
- Happy Anniversary — Martyn and Mortimer mark the anniversary of the Ironborn invasion of the Roost with a conversation on the tower's walls.
- Death by Flux — Death and discussions at the Flint camp.
- Willing to Work — Dania is brought up to speed on the happenings at the Flint camp.
- Comforts at Camp — Reminders of being alive, at the Flint camp.
28 December 289
- Afflicted — Roleplay based around the ills of the Flint encampment.
- Confusion of Weasels — At a secret, almost conspiratorial meeting in an inn at Stonebridge, several members of House Frey exchange news, seek and receive counsel and make wild speculations concerning Lord Aleister's disappearance over a cup of chilled wine.
- Steadfast Harpies — Some of the Naylands of Stonebridge discuss the nature of loyalty.
27 December 289
- Mail Call — In Lord Aleister's absence Lord Bastien accepts a letter from Lord Brennart.
- In Need of a Maid — Lady Gaelena Terrick announces that she needs a new maid, much to the dismay of her current one.
24 December 289
- Hypothetically Speaking — Mortimer poses an entirely hypothetical question to Anais.
- A day at the Inn — Bad weather at Stonebridge has sent unlikely folks to gather at the Inn in Stonebridge
- To Shine or not to shine — Nedra & Daryl talk of current events and other things.
23 December 289
- Intersection — At the intersection of roads leading to Highfield, Seagard, Stonebridge and Terrick's Roost a small and entirely random gathering of nobles and knights pause for conversation.
- Ashwoods and Fensters and Bears Oh My — At the barricade separating the Flint sickness from the Ashwood side, a bear comes calling, disturbing the peaceful harmony.
- Conversations by the Hearth — Perrin and Visenya have a quiet chat by the hearth late one evening.
22 December 289
- Lets Go Fly a Kite — Kite flying and catching up on the Green at Terrick's Roost.
- The Art of Blushing — Ser Leon encounters the kitchen maid Evayne in the gardens before the kitchens. They are soon joined by Leon's sister Samphire. Evayne's family circumstances are discussed as well as a recent occurence in Lady Rebecca's chamber.
21 December 289
- Conversations Across a Barricade — Daryl, Einar and Lyanna discuss the sickness on Highfield lands at the barricade set up to quarantine the affected area.
19 December 289
- Let the Good Times Roll — Ser Darek Boldt becomes a knight.
- A Sign of Station and a Sign of Gratitude — Ozric congratulates Mortimer on the successful end to the search for the children.
- Known by Everyone — Lord Perrin, Ladies Joceleyn & Nedra, Deputy Sheriff Mortimer gather to discuss current events. Freya joins, Perrin departs, Alric joins, and things are said.
18 December 289
- Is That a Dagger I See Before Me — In the small space of the Roost's armoury, Faline makes a potentially inappropriate request of Mortimer. Then makes it an order.
- A Treasonous Pork — Evayne arrives at Rebecca's chambers with a late supper and sees herself confronted with dubious speculations about the origin of the smoked ham, and then with questions regarding 'entertaining details' about the Groves lords.
17 December 289
- Fortunate Son — Jac awaits Darek's return to Highfield.
- Congratulations at the Inn — Heros of the search for the missing children gather and are congratulated fo their efforts.
- An Evening by the Sea — Various inhabitants and guests of the Roost meet and discuss various happenings.
- Just Fine By Me — Leon runs into some trouble with the Law in Stonebridge.
- By Candle's Light — With Hafwen safely returned, Cein shares a quiet moment with Daryl.
16 December 289
- Leader of the Pack — The rescue party starts to gather. Lord Bolland cameos and an unorthodox choice is made regarding who will lead the mission.
- What is Dead Can Never Die — The final confrontation between those of the Cape and those of myth and legend.
- If We Shadows Have Offended — While the men rush off to save the stolen children, women and retainers gather at the forward camp.
- But Rises Again, Harder and Stronger — The epilogue to the Weeping Woman and Wild Hunter plotline.
15 December 289
- What Was That Look — Aemy comes across Visenya and has a question for her. Martyn wanders along himself.
- Straight Talk — Ser Karel and Ser Perrin have a chance meeting at the stables at the Roost.
- Tales and other talk — A meeting at the Rockcliff Inn bring about many subjects.
13 December 289
- Chasing the Dragon — Leon visits an ailing Rebecca and is told a curious story.
- No Picnic — Ozric has a few questions for Daryl.
- Stubborn as a Rock — Kamron and Martyn discuss a personal matter.
12 December 289
- Blood, Sweat and Tears — Daryl has news for Ceinlys, at last.
- No one ever expects — A large gathering of nobles and commoner's alike gather to talk at the Rockcliff Inn.
- Stabbing in the Sept — Issues are created between Daryl and an Erenford guard.
11 December 289
- A Hard Day's Night — Ozric comes to speak with Darek as the squire is waking up.
- I Heard it Through the Grapevine — Darek, Mortimer, and Nathaniel exchange information and questions leading to a plan of action being formed.
- Seven Speed Your Search — Ozric grants his permission for a new search in the hunt for the missing children.
10 December 289
- Asking Advice — Freya and Mortimer have a brief conversation during the search.
- These Woods Be Haunted — Bastien and Blaire meet yet another set of characters in our story.
- The Stranger's Minions — Perrin and Daryl have a more face-to-face talk with one of the Imps.
- Going Back to the Scene — More clues are gathered as a group of smallfolk revisit an old investigation scene.
9 December 289
- We the Smallfolk — A trio of smallfolk involved in the hunt for the missing children have their own discussion on the issues at hand.
- We Are Not Amused — Ceinlys and Daryl air their grievances. Quietly.
8 December 289
- Early Morning Starts — The gathered nobles, and Mortimer, make a start on their mounted search, picking up others along the way
7 December 289
- Old Man Down the Road — Mortimer and Darek make plans to move on with the hunt before falling out over other matters.
- In the Courtyard of Four Eagles — Perrin's party arrives in Terrick's Roost. Information of the search are given and plans are made. The story of the Child of the Woods is explained.
- A Sheriff and his Deputy — Justin and Mortimer catch each other up on developments.
6 December 289
- Messages for the Messenger — Two Terrick retainers catch up. Briefly.
- Heartfelt — Ceinlys questions Daryl's dedication.
- Not Just a Place for Prayer — The Sept at the Roost plays host to a meeting of minds.
5 December 289
- In Truth I Am the Least — Perrin and Daryl discuss Hafwen's disappearance with her mother.
4 December 289
- An Inadvertent Distraction — As Ceinlys arrives at Heronhurst, she's thrown momentarily off the warpath by a wayward Flint.
- Help From Unexpected Quarters — Broadmoor joins the hunt for the missing children. For a day at least.
- Dusk and Daisies — Blaire explains her plan to Bastien.
- Fire and Blood (and Pus) — Maester Taleryth responds to a desperate appeal, none too soon.
- The Beauty and the Beast — After returning from a visit to Heronhurst Castle, Lyanna has an encounter of the chilling kind with Trajan Fenster and learns a disturbing detail about the Lord of Highfield.
3 December 289
- Lucid Conversations — It seems, occasionally, Dania can still be lucid
- Evening Conversations — Another hunt returns empty handed to the Roost to be met by Ser Ozric and then joined by Freya Caul.
- Kingsgrove Offers Aid— Nikolus has a chat with Brennart about the plans laid to discover the cause of the missing children.
- Reinforcements Arrive — Nedra Mallister arrives to aid in Dania's care.
2 December 289
- Life as We Know It — Ceinlys and Perrin have a heart to heart.
1 December 289
- Erenford-Frey Wedding — The wedding feast celebrating the union of Young Lord Brennart Erenford and Lady Bryliesa Frey is held in the garden before the Sept at Heronhurst.
30 November 289
- Aspiring Counsel — Tyroan brings up a couple of matters of moment with Taleryth.
28 November 289
- Briefings and Interuptions — Justin and Mortimer catch up on various investigations. Keenan helps.
- Of Finery and Armor — Maldred and Ceinlys continue to judge one another with care.
27 November 289
- Superstition — Mortimer and Darek prepare for a search for the missing children and discuss who — or what — might have taken them"
- A Mare's Resurrection — On her way from Highfield to Stonebridge Lyanna encounters Garion - and a seemingly dying horse.
25 November 289
- A New Direction — Ciaran discusses possible new directions with Mortimer
- Planning Ahead — A Haigh family meeting.
- The Gift of a Story — Keelin tells his sister a story.
24 November 289
- Boar Hunting — Boar hunting in Kingsgrove.
- Friendly Fire — An accidental shooting and a one way trip to the Sept!
23 November 289
- On the Hunt — Darek arrives at the Roost to share and receive information relating to the missing children
- If You Could... — Kerrigan and Ae have a talk, Stafford asks a favor.
- Military Harpies — The military men of Stonebridge talk.
- Sapphire and Emerald — Daryl gets to know Ceinlys a little better. Albeit too late.
22 November 289
- All About the Manpower — Keenan offers manpower to the missing children hunt.
- Excuse me, Milord — Stafford hears petitioners and discovers some discrepancies in the tax ledgers.
- Ready Set — A re-match between Stafford & Aeliana, with Nedra thrown into the mix.
20 November 289
- Something Crazy This Way Comes — An attempt to track a trail that appears to be related to the maid missing from the Roost finds.. something
19 November 289
- Loyalty's Lie — Ceinlys summons Freya to a meeting.
18 November 289
- Personal Matters — Hareth tells Karel about his worries until they are disturbed by a little girl's merry giggle, followed by Karel's conversation with Analyse and her worried mother Visenya.
- A Kinsman's Grace — Ser Kerrigan Groves comes to the Roost to fetch Rebecca home. Between them the cousins prove what the smallfolk say about redheads.
17 November 289
- Visitors at Braeburn House — Lady Aeliana and Lady Nedra, along with Lord Martyn, spend time with Ser Stafford and Ser Kerrigan. Lord Ozric joins.
- On a Quest — Lady Miranda, Lady Aemy and Lord Robben successfully hunt down the rare and illusive 'gift for another'. Highfield's Market Square hides treasures.
- Questions at the Roost — This hunt for the missing maid continues. This time it's Alisynn's turn to be quizzed.
- Are They Related — Heads are put together in the Roost to discuss the missing maid, and if it relates to the body found at Highfield
- Late Night Stories — Dania arrives back in the Roost with yet more troubling rumours.
16 November 289
- Social Niceties — Kerrigan, Nedra and Aeliana have brunch and a few gos at each other.
- Of Wolves and Ghost Stories — Ozric and Mortimer discuss the two cases troubling the Roost. Lord Jascen's death and the missing scullery maid.
- The Carefree Lord — Lord Keenan Terrick arrives in the Roost.
- At the Sign of the Potted Hare — The Frey embassy to Broadmoor pauses at an inn. Hare is denigrated, curlew spurned and goose savaged.
- One Bright Day In the Middle of the Night — Darek meets the Hunter.
15 November 289
- An Apple A Day — Ozric ventures out into the Roost to learn about his new domain
- To Broadmoor — Jocelyn has a question for Tyroan. Tyroan has a question in return.
- Can't Find My Way Home — Darek takes on the task of the missing Highfield child.
- Spars And New Acquaintances — Lyanna meets Miranda and Daryl at the Training Grounds of Tanglewood Manor.
14 November 289
- Uncomfortable Conversations — Two Terricks and a retainer exchange words in the market square. Tempers might feature.
- Stables Cousins and deals — Lady Katrin and Ser Perrin have a chance meeting in the Broadmoor's Keep stables
- A Shopkeepers Claim — A disturbance in the marketplace at the Roost attracts the attention of the law.
- A Simple Yes or No — Lady Rebecca takes the long option when answering a question
13 November 289
- A Cold Steel Blade — Emrys Flint and Tyroan Nayland have things to talk about.
12 November 289
- Now News Worthy of Ravens — Nathaniel and Mortimer share news and conversation
- Of Witches, Northmen, and a Blind Girls — Teale holds a small picnic, and Anathema reunites with her baby brother.
11 November 289
- A Pinch of Wolfsbane — Maldred returns to the Twins. Jaimera has various demands, but so does he.
- Another Dark Day — Tyroan and Anathema's eldest daughter returns home.
- They Need a Name — Corrie wakes and is introduced to her sons.
- Study and Plans — Perrin and Katrin make plans.
10 November 289
- A Nayland Breakfast — Tyroan and Rickart have things to talk about, and hangovers to deal with.
9 November 289
- Trial By Combat — Rafferdy Nayland's fate is decided in a trial of combat, carried out by Ser Karel Stenhammar and Lord Aleister Ashwood.
8 November 289
- Breakfast Bombshell — Rebecca reveals an itinerary to Samphire.
- Welcome To The World — Cordelya's time has finally arrived.
- Casting a Champion — Tyroan finds a champion of House Nayland.
- You Are Hired — Tria meets the new inhabitants of the clearing she'd been living in.
7 November 289
- Restless Farewell — At the point of the Frey knight's sudden departure from Highfield, Maldred and Ceinlys take each other's measure.
- The Beginning — The Flints make the journey out to see the beginning of their newest venture.
- Fist & Flowers — Some emotions at display between Martyn and Alric before Nedra arrives with flowers.
6 November 289
- Out of the East Wing — Things are finally moving, literally, out of Tiaryn's guest room.
- Thicker than Water — Alric visits Cein to discuss a few delicate matters.
- Harsh Lessons — Some tough love for Katrin.
5 November 289
- Bows And Conversation — Einar and Liliana meet on the training grounds.
- A Northerly Welcome — Nerys and Garett come to an arrangement.
- Come Together — The brat pack gathers in Highfield.
- Of Siblings, Ale and Names — Leon and his sister Samphire meet at the inn to talk about their positions.
4 November 289
- Harden Your Heart — Ceinlys and Katrin. Talking about men. Shock.
- Judgment and Demand — Tyroan delivers his judgment to Rafferdy, who demands trial by combat.
- Sisterly Affection — Katrin and Alric finally have their discussion regarding his recent betrothal to Ilaria.
3 November 289
- Bedecked, Bejeweled and Bedazzling — The ladies at Highfield help Tiaryn make the final preparations on the morning of her wedding.
- Wedding At Highfield — Lord Ser Saethwyr Ashwood and Lady Tiaryn Flint celebrate their long awaited wedding.
- A Dance After The Dance — Nerys follows her cousin after Einar escapes the end of the wedding. Sad and serious things are discussed, but she finally does get that dance.
- Shadows and Scarecrows — Blaire shows up at Highfield, much to Bastien's consternation.
2 November 289
- Of Gods And Men And Duty — When Einar comes looking for Nerys, the conversation turns to Serious Things(tm). Anathema doesn't help at all.
- You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet — Darek has a nameday celebration. Mayhem ensues.
1 November 289
- Seaweed — Dania and Mortimer talk again.
31 October 289
- Crossing Paths — Aeliana and Lyanna get a chance to catch up, Erik makes a guest appearance.
- Quiet Conversations — It seems that the Rockcliff is the place for quiet conversations.
- More Flints in Stonebridge — Einar arrives in stonebridge and walks in on a discussion on the alternative properties of roses.
- Into the Wild — Bastien and Blaire stumble upon each other.
28 October 289
- Hawks and Hoods — Lyanna finds Maldred in the Tanglewood mews; they seize this chance for a frank exchange…
27 October 289
- Shame and Honour — Symeon leaves the Roost early in the morning, but late for an appointment at Highfield. Yet his erstwhile attacker, Rebecca, is curiously eager to detain him…
26 October 289
- Dawn of Possibilities — In which Stafford, Aeliana and Nedra discuss entirely too much to early in the day before riding for Heronhurst.
25 October 289
- Looking Ahead — Nerys and Tyroan meet in the maproom. The future of trade is discussed.
- Shoes and Monsters — Nedra nearly shocks Aeliana to death, while Stafford provides helpful commentary. Sabriel flees.
- A New Place — Nerys is summoned to a meeting by a not completely unfamiliar stranger.
24 October 289
- Soul Kitchen — Charlott Caddock has a heart to heart with her "other son."
- Family Reunion — After his return from the Roost, Einar and Tiaryn catch each other up on events.
- Groves in Stonebridge — Stafford Groves is received by the Naylands of Stonebridge.
23 October 289
- Squires and Stewards — Hoekenn has a request for Tyroan, and Tyroan has a few questions for the squire.
- Job Hunting — Tyroan and Aeron discuss getting Aeron involved in Stonebridge.
- A Pleasure to Meet You — Robben and Einar meet for the first time
- An Afternoon on Roost Lane — People come and go, the conversation ebbs and flows
22 October 289
- Discussions before Departure — With Anders and Einar in the same place briefly they take the time to catch each other up on developments.
- We Need a Drink — Justin and Einar find they agree on something, and plan accordingly.
- The Road that Leads to Highfield — A party sets out from the Roost to make the journey to Highfield.
- Good to Meet You, Gooddaughter-to-be — Tyroan gets a chance to talk with Sabriel.
21 October 289
- Seen and Not Heard, Bastard — The arrival of Lyanna and Maldred at Highfield doesn't go quite as smoothly as hoped.
- Delicate Words — Ceinlys and Lyanna compare their accomplishments.
20 October 289
- Red Hair and Black Eyes — Talking together, an Erenford, a Mallister and a Courier listen to Roisin explaining her escapades to their great enjoyment.
- A Request for Details — Kell asks Einar questions relating to the return of Jascen
- Pride (In the Name of Love) — Darek goes looking for Garett, and finds him in an equally bad mood.
- Nepotism — Tyroan and Anathema talk about the fate of their sons, as well as other matters.
- Let It Rain — Darek and Jac practice in the rain, and are joined by Tria and later, Ceinlys.
19 October 289
- Waves — Alric, Arabella and Ilaria meet and talk at the coast in the Roost. Getting to know one another a bit better. And Ilaria mentions leaving for Highfield.
- On the Road — Maldred catches up with Lyanna on the road to Highfield.
- Children of Mosedale — They may hail from the same village, but it seems Freya and Mortimer have vastly different outloks on life.
- Cries from the Rooftop — Darion meet Alisynn, the young mother with a fussy baby.
- Waterfront Woe — A hooded Martyn is seeking solitude. It is not to be found on the waterfront.
- Every Rose Has It's Thorn — Darek visits Sela in the dungeons.
18 October 289
- Thieves & Sailors — Freya and Drusilla flirt with sailors, sort of. Then a proposal of work for Freya is given by Alric.
- To Speak Of Things — Bastien comes to get Aleister to talk about his feelings, only to have Aeliana arrive shortly later, followed by someone deciding to scale a wall of the garden fence.
- Under The Lash — Petra exacts the lord's punishment on Sela. Afterwards the girl's wounds are tended.
- Some Tea With a Side of Overshare — Alric, Ilaria and Katrin meet at Four Eagles and converse briefly.
- Surprise Reunion — Emrys and Einar meet again after 6 years.
- A Happy Sickness — Nedra, Saffron, and Kamron talk, and Saffron comes up a little ill.
17 October 289
- Leaving Tomorrow — Sela and Garett continue to have their tensions, but Sela announces she's leaving Highfield.
- All That I Have Is A Rivers — Rebecca explains to Samphire why she must continue to pose as some nobleman's bastard - but gives her a chance to earn back her name.
- While My Fiddle Gently Weeps — Jac and Robben come to the inn for an alternative to lamprey pie and run across Darek, and then Aralima.
- In These Small Hours — Anais is informed of Jacsen's death.
- Proud, Honorable Eagles — Kamron follows up with Ozric about some information he's come upon.
- Letter of Resignation — Bruce needs to talk Tyroan on important business, and Hoekenn chimes in.
16 October 289
- Tainted Love — Something has happened, and Sela breaks off her relationship with Darek.
15 October 289
- An Ode to Wives — Renholdt and Aeron discuss family, love, and marriage.
- In Need of Mending — Katrin and Ilaria take a moment to catch up and discuss sensitive issues.
- Sharp As Words — Alric, Arabella, Ilaria and Trajan mingle in the market.
- Late Night Gossip — Freya and Jiselle meet at the inn and exchange some gossip.
- A Promise Made — After what by all accounts was a disastrous conversation the morning after Martyn got drunk and said things he maybe ought not to have - but needed to say all the same - cousins Martyn and Nedra speak again, though this time without the percussive maintenance.
14 October 289
- Times are Changing — Young Lord Alric meets with his father over recent events.
- In Which Things Are Awkward — Ilaria and Alric meet unexpectedly at Four Eagles Tower.
- Don't Beat Your Visitors — Ceinlys offers her cousin some advice, then shares a moment or two with Bastien.
- Careful Exchanges — As they're preparing to leave the Roost, Bastien and Ceinlys pause to speak with Alric and Freya. Or Ceinlys does, at least.
- Farewell Tender Herons — Young Lord Ser Brennart and his young cousin Roisin are interrupted as Maldred takes his leave.
13 October 289
- Burdens — Ceinlys visits Ilaria at Terrick's Roost, with an interesting proposal.
- Survivors Guilt — After a night of drinking and singing, don't forget the singing, and throwing up in the garden, Martyn is rudely awakened before dawn by his cousin Nedra.
12 October 289
- Bloodlust and Courtly Romance — Bastien comes to bid Ceinlys farewell.
- A Haigh At The Bridge — Sabriel arrives in Stonebridge.
- Caged — Anathema explains to Sabriel why she is actually in Stonebridge.
10 October 289
- An Exchange of Messages — Justin sends Einar and Pariston a note. They discuss it briefly and send one back.
- A Harpy in Highfield — Tyroan goes to Highfield to meet with Aleister.
- Here Comes the North — Anathema greets her young cousin with Aeron and Hoekenn.
- Art Criticism — Samphire is quietly hired; Rebecca finds a kindred soul among the Terricks - sadly, not one she can marry.
9 October 289
- Non-conversations at the Inn — Jayana and Mortimer meet. Neither are particularly talkative.
- Actual conversations at the Inn — Jayana leaves, Drusilla, Samphire and Ciaran arrive. Conversations pick up.
- Cider with Becky — Rebecca brings Justin a gift and a proposal. Or is it a proposition…
- Given the News — Ser Ozric summons Ser Justin to fill him in on what their fathers decided the night before. Justin is not pleased.
- A Young Lord Is Dismissed — Aleister summons Alric, to inform the Young Lord that his tenure at Highfield is at an end.
- Four Eagles Inn — It's starting to get a bit crowded!
8 October 289
- Early Morning Archery — Einar heads for the practice butts at the Roost, only to find Lady Anais already there.
- Revenge of the Slavers - Rumors about an attack prompt Nathaniel to visit the sept to investigate.
- The Backstory — Anais visits Kain to find out why he was attacked.
- When the Bough Breaks — Hollyholt's switched alliances, Highfield stands to bear the cost.
- I Am Merciful — Aleister is summoned before Lord Walder Frey
- Getting off on the Wrong Foot — Mortimer and lady Gaelena meet. Things could have gone better.
- We will Endure — Two Terrick loyalists discuss and reassure
- Mutual Curiosity — Taleryth pauses an errand at the Bronze Flagon, and meets Maud Astley. They get cautiously acquainted.
- Conversations in the Sept — Kain and Einar talk at the Sept, almost none of it is about religion.
- We Need to be Careful — Einar and Pariston set out at Justin's behest and discuss what they know, and more importantly, what they don't.
- End of an Era — Ser Justin Terrick is granted a meeting with his father, uncle, goodsister, and cousin to discuss the recent predicament of Lucienne which leads to some serious decisions regarding the future of House Terrick.
- Next In Line — Anais and Ozric take each others' measure in the wake of Bolland and Jerold's announcement.
- The Craven Will Fall — Aleister and Ceinlys discuss the Charlton betrayal.. and the future.
- Lady Ambassador — Tyroan meets with the new Frey Ambassador to Stonebridge.
7 October 289
- Meanwhile in the lychyard — Faline tries to extract information from Mortimer relating to her cousins
- More Lichyard Levity — Rebecca encounters Samphire, a young 'admirer' of hers, and a new arrangement is considered.
- Courtyard Convergences — Flints and Terricks converge on the courtyard at Four Eagles Tower
- Two Mallisters and a Flint walk into a bar — Well, the Flint is already there and one of the Mallisters is limping.
- Reporting Difficulties — Tyroan asks Hareth to clear up some rumors concerning an incident at the Common House three days ago..
6 October 289
- A Slave to Semantics — A patrol leaves the Roost and dicussions are had relating to vigilanties and semantics
- Goodcousins — Nerys moves into her room, Tiaryn comes to catch up.
- Here to Help — A small party of Flints arrive at the Roost and are met by Martyn and Nathaniel.
- Harts And Hearts — Anais slips away from the chaos to vent her frustrations with Kain.
5 October 289
- A Man of Letters — Mortimer and Nathaniel meet the morning after Lucienne is returned to the Roost. Some information is exchanged and a request made.
- Last To Fall — Justin brings word of the results of the search to Anais.
- While the Law is Away — While Justin and his party were away from the Roost, it seems others decided to take things into their own hands.
- A Matter of Choice — Ser Nevan Erenford and Ser Maldred Rivers finally pay a visit to the captive bandit held within the Erenford dungeon in search of answers regarding the murder of Young Lord Ser Marvish.
4 October 289
- New Beginnings — Charlie arrives in Highfield and meets with Aleister to discuss business.
- Go Home, Bastien — Bastien comes to check on Aeliana and the two politely clash at odds.
- The Stranger's Song — An accidental gathering near barred dungeon doors at the Roost acquires an occult atmosphere.
- Whispers In The Dark — Nerys is sneaking. Einar was sleeping. They share a few words in the dead of night.
- Soups and Songs — The performance of two minstrels of completely different background and ability entertain the drunken crowd at the Common House as a deeply grieving hedge knight is about to lose his temper.
3 October 289
- Cousins Conjecture — Sers Justin and Ozric discuss various theories as to their current situation, with input from Mortimer. They conjecture a lot upon Jacsen and Lucienne, among other things.
- Such Sinister Secrets - Later that evening Ser Justin leads the Terrick group onto MiddleMarch to search the manor house. They find a lot more than they bargained for and not quite what they sought.
- And From The North — An unlooked for party brings an unexpected addition to the Flint household at Highfield.
- A Guest In Highfield — Lady Nerys presents herself to the Knight of Highfield.
- Nayland Rage — Tyroan meets Firth, the new Frey Ambassador, along with Hoekenn and Jocelyn, and gets news that enrages him.
2 October 289
- How to Make an Honest Girl — Nathaniel and Mortimer discuss the goings on in the Roost, namely Freya Caul.
- What Am I Waiting For? — After the men depart, Anais and Saffron begin the wait.
- Dredging the Depths — A maester and a midwife have a second difference of opinion by a riverside.
- Met Along The Road — Alric's new aide, Petra, finds him along the road back to Highfield. He's understandably suspicious.
1 October 289
- Asked and Answered — Lady Faline and Ser Justin happen upon one another in the cellar. The Lady Rebecca wanders in, her madness is confirmed.
- Seeking Information — Ser Bastien arrives at the Roost and introductions are made with the Lady Faline as Nathaniel tends to the nobleman's warhorse.
- Accidents Happen — Aeliana goes for a ride and ends up on Groves lands…longer than she expected.
- A Missing Seal — Justin approaches Anais about something else that went missing with Jacsen.
- Cold Comfort — Ozric interrupts Anais' crying spot. He's not great with comfort, but at least he shares booze.
30 September 289
- Strangers No More — Lady Faline catches her cousin, Ser Justin, before his departure to patrol.
- Icy Reception — An impromptu gathering in the courtyard at Highfield.
- Finch Among Eagles — Rebecca happens upon her good-aunt Anathema with a brace of Mallisters. Things spiral downhill until Lady Anais terrifies Rebecca back to bed.
29 September 289
- Of Mice and Men — Blaire meets Nathaniel, Ciaran and Freya, early in the morning.
- A Likeable Family — Maldred looks up another half-sister and her betrothed. Things go astonishingly cordially…
- Do You Trust the Wolf? — Tyroan has a few questions to ask of Bruce.
- Searching for Dignity — Theology, Philosopy, Free will and the point of intersection for all this and more, as discussed by Ser Trajan, Lady Nedra and Ser Darion
- Another Eagle — Anais meets Ozric, the latest arrival from Bolland's brood.
- A Harpy, a Wolf, and a Eagle Walk Into a Hall... — A meeting of Ladies from three houses.
28 September 289
- Sinner Rebuked, Penitent Forgiven? — On the dawn of the day he treats with her cousins, Justin has stern words for Rebecca, but a gentle decision.
- Maester, Castellan, Steward — Maester Taleryth has a suggestion for a new Castellan of Stonebridge for Ser Tyroan the Steward.
- In the Stables — Aeliana meets Brogan and then…Lorcan, oh my.
- Meet the Naylands — Terricks ride forth to meet the Naylands at the border to escort the Lady Anathema and her wagons of grain back to the Roost for talks.
- A Question of Snot — Mortimer seeks Dania's advice.
- Romantic Reunion — Otto and Muirenn spend time together after having been separated since their betrothal.
27 September 289
- A Timely Visit — Robben encounters Ceinlys again, as he explores Highfield.
- Spies Among Us — Lord Rickart summons Tyroan and Bruce to The Mire to speak of spies.
- Bootleather and Archer — Tyroan goes to speak with Rafferdy at The Mire.
- A Fenster Raven — Ser Trajan comes seeking the Naylands of Stonebridge's help. Say what?
- Raven's Gift and Madness — Ser Symeon arrives at Four Eagles Tower and presents Ser Justin with a gift of severed heads with a message. Lady Rebecca attacks the Frey with her bare hands, clawing his face. Were her claws poison tipped?
- By the Grain — Chrix and Maggie get the brewery back under way.
26 September 289
- Arrested Development — Rafferdy appeals one last time to his father for a betrothal to Katrin Haigh, but is instead granted house arrest.
- Fatherly Bruises — Renholdt and Tyroan spar and chatter.
- The Lioness Returns — Lady Aeliana returns to the Roost with Ser Farrell. They meet Ser Justin and Lothar.
25 September 289
- Know Your Enemy — An odd day for Ceinlys.
- Wretched Roses — Tyroan and Anathema talk in the Tordane Tower gardens.
- Harpy Comes 'Home' To Roost — Two of the Terrick cousins, and Ilaria Haigh, receive most peculiar guests.
- Chamber Shuffle — Justin returns to the tower to find his quarters invaded and a flurry of activity on the second floor. Lady Anais arrives to explain and Ilaria joins them to share news of the lady Rebecca's arrival.
24 September 289
- Bandaged Hands — A sullen, stubborn Arthfael is joined by an even more bull headed and stubborn Ser Harold at the Highfield inn after the boy's long stint on latrine digging duty at the war camp.
- Polite Fiction — Lord Nevan and Lady Nedra exchange a few words that are as much cordial as polite fiction.
- Prying Woman — After a brief talk about gardens with Nedra and Kell, Saffron decides to pry into the relationship of the knight and her bastard cousin.
- He's Dead, Brenn — Tyroan's a Steward, not a doctor (Anathema and Jocelyn participate).
- Go Fetch! — Justin and Anais share a glass of wine on the parapet at Four Eagles tower and are joined by Lothar, whom they hadn't met yet. Justin shows some of his humor.
- The Rivers at Heronhurst — Holden comes to talk to Kamron.
23 September 289
- It Would Be She — Ceinlys overhears the conversation between Aleister and his wife.
- The Greatest Gift — Aleister visits Cherise follow the previous nights affairs in Highfield.
- A New Chapter — Anathema and Bruce discuss the state of Stonebridge and the Naylands.
- My First Son — Anathema and Renholdt talk. They don't even argue.
- My Second Son — Anathema and Aeron talk. They almost argue.
- Servants of the Steward — The welcoming home of Lady Jocelyn turns into the spontaneous introduction of Steward and Lady to their new servitors…
- Old Bones — Anathema and Tyroan reflect on their first day of Stewardship.
- Tales of Service — Petra and Aeliana get to know each other; Harold comes and Ae gets a present.
- Bandits or Family? — Ser Bolland and his family arrive at Four Eagles Tower while Justin and Anais were discussing both numbers of family and bandits. Which one his uncle will prove to be, Justin was not yet certain.
- Lending An Ear — Tiaryn offers a willing ear to Alric who has a lot on his mind.
22 September 289
- Stonebridge's Shadows — Nathaniel and Samphire, two former citizens of Stonebridge meet again at Terrick's Roost
- Goodsister — Ser Justin visits his goodsister, the Lady Anais, to propose a new plan to focus on and how they might achieve their needs, as well as dealing with the Charltons.
- Don't Sit On My Chair — Aleister and Aeliana entertain the Mallisters, Cherise turns up later and fighting ensues with the help of Petra and Ysadora to tidy up the mess.
- Under New Management — Tyroan and his branch of the Naylands move into Stonebridge.
21 September 289
- You Shook Me All Night Long — Sela catches up with Darek. A lot.
20 September 289
- 'A Flayed Man None' — Dramdel meets a new superior - but ends up deserting the next morning.
- Books And Wine — There's bound to be a good deal of both, as Jac and Petra begin their separate investigations into Aerick Charlton's death.
19 September 289
- Prayers and Possibilities — Ser Justin finds lady Aeliana at the Sept Garden offering what seems to be a prayer over rose petals.
- In the Shadows... — The conversation that was interrupted by Ysadora attempting to babysnatch.
- Shhh... You'll Wake the Baby — Ysadora attempts to retrieve a two day old dead baby from his mother's unwilling arms.
- I Will Survive — Jac and Darek talk about Stonebridge and the loss of baby Aerick.
18 September 289
- In His Chair — An old friend returns to House Charlton.
- Lessons from a Lioness — Justin and Aeliana talk…character building.
- Stripping of Pride — Erik visits the Nayland Prisoner and her handmaiden in the war camp.
17 September 289
- A Most Welcome Distraction — A belated breakfast's tension is relieved by a song and an ensuing conversation with a minstrel - and the arrival of a dear relative.
- The Kindly Ones — Maester Taleryth visits the captured Jocelyn Nayland at the Charlton camp. She turns out to have surprising protectors. Then the game changes once more…
16 September 289
- Riders and Ravens — Maester Taleryth meets the Couriers.
15 September 289
- Bandits Slain and Prisoner Taken — A Terrick patrol runs into a group of bandits that were waiting to ambush easier prey.
- Thoughts on a Prayer — Kell and Aeliana share a few thoughts on Gods and war at the sept.
14 September 289
- A Moment Unmasked — 'Dramdel the Dreadhame' is seen through by the last person he would have guessed…
- By the Stream — Chrix and Aeliana meet and share a tinsy tiny little bit.
- To Know You — The evercrossing paths of Justin and Aeliana
13 September 289
- Good Times & Good Company — Despite the threat of war that hangs in the air, it's still possible to find a little joy in the world.
- Seeking Aid — The Huntington's Chrix and Maggie have a meeting with Lady Anais for aid.
- The Foreigner — Damien Ashdown arrives at the Roost
- Only if the Tides Turn — Tyroan and Anathema speak while their boat sails closer and closer home.
- They Meet Again — Jiselle surprises Kell with her return.
12 September 289
- A Slow Dance — Justin and Aeliana meet up again, this time over dinner, where the dance of getting to know each other continues.
- Captain Bastard and the Mystery Merc — Ser Jarod spars with his new 'recruit,' he which calls himself Dramdel 'the Dreadhame.'
11 September 289
- Bittersweet Birthday — Martyn gives Muirenn her nameday gift, but the talk doesn't go quite as planned.
- Perceptive Bites — Aeliana and Justin meet for a second time and assess one another. Justin gets impressed with how perceptive the Charlton woman can be.
- Keep Calm and Act Natural — Cordelya is having one of her better days while Cherise comes to visit, with food.
10 September 289
- Tea Time — Anais and Aeliana meet, with a guest appearance by Justin
9 September 289
- Escape From Stonebridge — Dania, Penelope, Wayland's page, and others flee the war that is predicted to descend upon Stonebridge.
- He Returneth — The appearance of Ser Rygar Nayland in Stonebridge brings its defenders new plans and new hopes.
- Beneath Sightless Stare — The defenders of Stonebridge receive important news.
- Apologies And Intentions — Aemy apologizes to Nedra, keeping her promise to Saffron, Justin makes a brief appearance.
8 September 289
- Calm Before the Storm — Ena arrives to help escort the Nayland Ladies back to the Mire, and has a talk with Bruce and Hugh.
- I Offer My Sword— Ser Erik Jast arrives to Highfield seeking the ruling Lord but is greeted by the Lady of Highfield instead.
7 September 289
- The Craven — A pleasant meeting ended up very differently.
6 September 289
- Stone Bridge Crossing — Ser Justin brings livestock (especially oxen) back from Heronhurst and is met by Ser Jarod, Ser Bruce and others at the stone bridge.
- Sailing on a Summer's Day — Saffron and Kamron (with some others) sail to Talon Point.
5 September 289
- Kinship Denied — Maldred is treated with less warmth from his kinswoman than appreciated.
- Women of all Trades — The Roost's tradeswomen meet outside the Rockcliff, joined by Mortimer.
- A Meeting of Minds — Einar and Pariston discuss current events and the foreseeable future.
- The Stranger — Having been barely seen since arriving at Highfield, Corrie is for once taking visiters and this time it's Einar.
- No Means No — Alric has an important question for Kamron, and Kamron has a short answer for Alric.
- Wonderwall — Sela and Darek get ready to stay their final goodbyes.
- Confusion — Saffron approaches Aemy to seek information.
4 September 289
- Overlooking the Sea — A pleasant conversation between Mallisters, Freys and Naylands.
- Cyvasse and Wine — A sitdown between two opposing Masters At Arms.
- Drawings for Cherise — Apprentice Journeyman Arthfael is sent with drawings for the new Highfield Sept design to meet with Lady Cherise.
- By the Way, We're Family— Mistress Sela Hill/Rivers/Snow, seeks out the Lady Cherise to offer her skills.
- Ceaseless — Poor Nedra is chased by the ceaseless Alric; Saffron attempts to intervene.
3 September 289
- Courting Danger — Mallisters new and… let's not say 'old'… reflect on Alric's wish to court Nedra.
- Otiose Zeugma — At Tordane Tower, the new Master at Arms gives the newish Maester a melancholy task. Yet entertainment is had.
- Rival Practices — Public and private health providers, in the former of a midwife and a Maester, create friction. A new singer in Stonebridge tries to allay it over wine.
2 September 289
- Only Blood — Meeting where neither expect to find the other, outside Stonebridge, Sers Maldred and Justin enjoy themselves with another little duel of quips.
1 September 289
- A Wedding at Seagard — Saffron and Kamron are wed, and there is still some drama to be had.
- A Little Preoccupied — After the guests at Seagard begin to disperse, Kell and Jiselle continue to drink and get up to some shenanigans.
31 August 289
- Stonebridge Rock Talk — The men of Stonebridge and their allies from Hag's Mire confer on with the oncoming blue tide.
- Brothers in Different Arms — Jarod and Justin meet up in Stonebridge before they depart to Seagard, and talk on the growing tensions in the area and the parts they'll play - and not play - in it.
- Met in Stonebridge — After his meeting with Jarod earlier in the evening, Ser Bruce also seeks out Justin for a chat.
- No Husbands for Sale — Aeliana and Stafford meet in the marketplace at Seagard the day before the Mallister wedding.
30 August 289
- Mirth But Not Pity — Maldred isn't more obviously delighted than usual to encounter his sister Lady Firth. But he learns a lot about her.
29 August 289
- 'Gods Help Us (As Lord Frey Won't)' — Sers Bruce and Maldred share a gloomy perspective on Nayland chances.
- Stable talk — Ser Harold summons young Arthfael for a talk.
- After Midnight — Petra finds Jac breaking his fast in the kitchens. Poorly.
28 August 289
- Raptors in the Rain — In the midst of a deluge, Maldred interrupts Justin, Catryn, and the northerner Pariston. Then baseborn Frey and trueborn Terrick have an exchange of banter that occasionally threatens to be polite.
27 August 289
- Don't Fear the Reaper — Darek and Garett get a chance to talk. Uh-oh.
- Who's the Favorite? — Kell meets Jiselle for the first time and they both share words over drink and food.
- Just A Courier — Clearly, Petra is a woman of many talents. Some don't require knowing how to read. They do require a little elbow grease.
26 August 289
- Out on Patrol... — Kell, Justin & Catryn talk politics, patrols, horses and weddings.
- Who'll Stop the Rain? — Garett has come to take Sela away from Highfield, and he meets Darek.
- Unwelcome News — Muirenn, Nedra, Aemy, and Alric receive unwelcome tidings from Nathaniel regarding the situation in Stonebridge.
24 August 289
- On Rocky Shores — Kell and Catryn discover the conversation is as slippery as the rocks.
23 August 289
- Before the Ride — The Charlton and Tordane contingents meet before their ride to Stonebridge
- The Ride on Stonebridge — Danae and Aleister ride on Stonebridge and are met by Isolde, Riordan, and Rutger.
- Along The Road — Jac and Petra talk on the road back to Highfield. Still not dead.
- Long Overdue — Kell and Catryn have a long overdue conversation.
22 August 289
- Lookin' for a House — Justin takes Catryn to the cliffs, to look at abandon homes.
- Guess What, Guess What?! — Justin, Catryn & Gerry talk houses, permits and charters.
- In the Godswood — Darek and Sela meet in the forest Sept.
- Before the Wolf — Kamron and Saffron get an audience with Aleister.
- In Good Company — Harold and Serica have a little talk over fish.
- Oh No You Don't — Arthfael dreams of being a knight. Marsden and Petra try to talk him down from the ledge. Jac is no help at all.
- Taken Advantage — Gerry Taken meets Ciarrah Eden in the town square and exchanges her hair pin for a pretty ribbon.
21 August 289
- Spies — Rafferdy informs Riordan of what he could learn concerning the Charlton army.
20 August 289
- Losing My Religion — Jac and Danae have a brief meeting.
- Bastard Feast — The Rockcliff Inn at the Roost is witness to three bastards, brought together by the hospitality of 'House Taken'.
- Meet the Parents, Part I — Kamron meets Saffron's dad, Ser Bernard Banefort.
19 August 289
- A Father's Prerogative — Garett and Sela have a bit of catching up to do.
18 August 289
- Not A Quiet Evening Stroll — A quiet evening stroll is suggested, two are invited, two more join, and 'quiet' isn't exactly accomplished.
- A Visit to the Orphans — Leaving the Festival behind, Kell and Jocelyn enjoy a quiet little walk to the Sept.
- A Day at Camp — Lord Aleister is visiting Lady Serica tending to the levies when Ser Harold pops in.
17 August 289
- Hit Me With Your Best Shot — A bar fight in the Highfield inn.
16 August 289
- A Lazy Afternoon — Three nobles, three servants, two conversations…and a harp.
- Only if you try... — Harold and Serica finally manage to talk without tears or yelling.
- The Eagle in Stonebridge — Kamron speaks with Isolde about the fate of Stonebridge.
15 August 289
- High Times for Mallisters and Haighs — Kamron, Martyn, and Katrin talk in the Hall at Highfield.
- Matters of Consequence — Kamron speaks with Harold of the upcoming confrontation between Charlton and Nayland.
14 August 289
- A Confidence Amongst Friends — Katrin goes to see Serica now that they are both in Highfield.
- Festival Horsemanship — The first day of the Terrick's Roost Festival kicks off with feats of horsemanship, kite making for children, and many colorful merchant's booths!
13 August 289
- A Simple Question A Special Afternoon — Otto prepares a surprise for Muirenn and asks her a question
- Rendezvous for the Orphans — A late night rendezvous with Lady Angel for the orphans.
12 August 289
- Commitments — Roslyn questions Jarod's. He and Bruce discuss the Charltons' toward the town. Cameo by Rafferdy.
- Boar Hunt! — The first hunt up in the former Tall Oaks lands lead by Ser Justin after the signing of the Accord with Highfield.
11 August 289
- Tea for Three — An afternoon tea at Heronhurst turns a bit heated between guest and host on a diplomatic mission.
10 August 289
- Tamed Musings of the Past — Kell and Catryn cross paths again and some unexpected conversation occurs.
- Nothing Changes, Except Everything — In which Ser Jarod and Lady Isolde catch up on old and new times.
9 August 289
- Mules are Stubborn — On patrol, Kell runs into Cat and then her father. Plus there are stubborn mules.
- A Tordane Rose — Brushed off for now by Lady Valda, Ser Maldred endeavours to charm her recovering daughter, Lady Isolde, and also meets a young knight of Erenford.
8 August 289
- Cave of Storms — Kamron and Saffron take shelter from a sudden squall.
- Condolences — Rutger visits Isolde to offer condolences.
7 August 289
- Love Shack — Sela treats Darek to a surprise, but he's a right old grump.
- Spat with Cat — A chance meeting in the Stonebridge public stables leads Cat and Maldred a speedy but sharp exchange.
6 August 289
- Stonebridge Summit — A widely varied group of nobles discuss various topics of the region at the Crane's Crossing Inn.
- Untrusting and Untrusted — Ser Maldred obtains his 'niece' Lady Valda's attention, but not, for now, her ear. For she is about to have more pressing concerns.
- Come to My Window — Darek Boldt has a nighttime visitor at his window.
5 August 289
- Patrols to Increase Again — Ser Kell speaks to Lord Justin about the recent rumors of banditry and to increase patrols.
- Cadets and Courtesy — The ever-swelling Frey contingent finds a lukewarm-to-chilly reception at Highfield.
- The Bastard's Remonstrance — While the widowed Lady Flint attempts to smooth matters with some light harp music, Ser Maldred lays out his grievances to the younger Charltons.
- The Bravo's Amends — Ramsey Charlton the Younger, otherwise called 'Rams' of Braavos, makes a valiant effort to appease the angry Frey bastard. Then they meet a mutual acquaintance.
- Sparring To Forget — Martyn joins Kell at the Green for some sparring.
3 August 289
- Secret Agent Man — Darek meets Lord Alric, Lord Ramsey, and Ser Farrell, and talks with Ser Jac.
2 August 289
- All Along the Watchtower — Darek tells Sela goodbye.
- To Recovery! — Saffron and Kell visit with Anais, and Justin comes by to toast to recovery.
- Oh Captain, My Captain — Lots of discussion between the Charltons, including a promotion for Jac.
- Swimming in a Pack — The fatal combination of Ser Maldred, Cat Taken and the squires, Hugh and Hoekenn, end up swimming about together…then running into Cat's grim-faced 'father', Gerry.
1 August 289
- 'Foraging' — A knight and a squire - not each other's - fail to requisition a roast rabbit for breakfast.
- You Really Got Me — More teenage lovin' between Darek and Sela; plus some talk of the Charlton conflict.
- Old Friends and Older Stories — Harold and Kamron catch up, the situation on the Cape is discussed with the help of Martyn, Nedra, Justin, and Saffron, and stories of past glories are told.
- The Young Giraffe at the Hearth — Ser Maldred and Hugh Asterholm gossip about the morning's fiasco. Some world-weary advice is imparted.
31 July 289
- The Startled Stoat — A Terrick, a Mallister and a Charlton are interrupted one twilight by unlikely visitors, and urgent requests for news.
30 July 289
- Bullying Squire Number Two — Ser Maldred, the cantankerous Frey bastard, finds a new target.
- Duty, a fine thing. — Alys and Cherise have a talk bout current events, and share their frustration a few things that have come to pass.
- Back to the Fold — Lord Charlton's courier returns at the long end of a successful mission.
- About The Accord — Terricks meet to discuss Charlton proposal.
- Questions Answered and a Squire's Request — Kell has a chance to speak with Cherise after running into her on the Greens and a Squire spies the pair before approaching with a question.
- Mounting Tension — Martyn, Kamron, and Saffron discuss the Terrick meeting and its results.
- Who Would Weep for Thee? — Newly arrived Ser Maldred Rivers finds a stray sister, and bullies a well-meaning local.
- The Song from the Stepstones — A stranger in Stonebridge sees a wench, and hears a song, that sets him thinking. Otherwise the meeting is unpromising…
29 July 289
- In the Business of Misery — Sela confesses the kiss to Aylene; Nathaniel spies.
- Suspecting the Expected — Aleister and Cherise have a small chat in the stables about the Terricks.
- To Reach an Accord Pt 1 — Aleister, Harold and Cherise are visited upon by Ser Kell and afterwards Lady Anais.
- A Message Delivered — Kell delivers a message to Lady Lucienne from Lady Cherise.
- Enter a Bastard — A knight fresh from the Twins meets a squire of Stonebridge.
28 July 289
- A Friend's Duty — Sela tries to find out if Nathaniel likes Aylene; her methods are unorthodox.
- Siblings: Yay? — Lucienne recieves Justin's letter. She pays him a visit re: said letter.
- The Dangers of Pride— At the coastline, Lady Cherise and her uncle Ser Harold share their impressions of the Terricks.
27 July 289
- Just Keep Him — Wayland and Catryn cross paths again and Stupid gets a new home. Not everyone is happy.
- Is That Food, or Swords? — A Charlton of Highfield host waits on the outskirts of Terrick lands baring food and also quite a few men-at-arms.
- Don't You Know Who I Think I Am? — Aylene is angry. Sela is angry. Darek is angry. Everybody's angry… except Nathaniel.
- Making a Profit — A host of Mallister and Roost nobles invade Stonbridge, and are immediately captivated by the pretty baubles on sale.
- Matters of the Eagle's Heart — Martyn and Kamron discuss Martyn's situation.
26 July 289
- Water Under the Bridge — Wayland and Catryn don't entirely see eye to eye, but at least Stupid gets fed.
- Back for Seconds — Wayland and Catryn meet again, this time with unexpected results.
25 July 289
- The Sparrow and his Little Bird — Jac talks to Alys in the Sept at Terricks Roost. About her betrothal, Alric, and his Squire Darek.
- Common House, Common Talk — In which Farrell helps Catryn get a better feel for the land.
- Dum Dum Diddle — Jac and his squire Darek talk about drummers, knights, and girls.
- Trading Up — Gerry Taken sets up shop in Stonebridge, taking customers.
- Pressing for Commitments - Ser Harold asks to speak with Ser Justin. They meet at the Sept garden to discuss politics and hunting.
- Reports to Make - Justin seeks his brother Jacsen to make a report but finds Anais taking Ser Kell's report on his trip to Heronhurst. Kamron joins them.
- Joker and the Thief — Darek and Sela talk about compliments and other niceties.
- Sorry Is A Sorry Word — Martyn comes to apologize to Darek for hitting him.
- Unexpected Invitation — Otto returns to The Roost from Heronhurst and visits Muirenn.
- Devices — Young Lord Flint calls upon Lady Camden. Futures and the failed past are discussed.
- A Bastard and A Curiosity — Holden's one, Liliana's another. It's not really a problem.
24 July 289
- A Lesson in Common Propriety — Aylene and Nathaniel meet and talk on the beach. Faulon comes along and scolds them.
- Stubborn Mules — In which Jarod Rivers, meets Gerry and Catryn taken and the men gossip…over mules.
- Goin' to the Chapel — Darek proves he's not just profane, but also religious, and Sela gets upset at him. As usual.
- Unexpected Benefits of Foul Language — In which life proves it can still surprise you.
23 July 289
- Pythagorean Discussion — Kamron and Katrin talk about Katrin and Martyn.
- Invited Guests — Jocelyn shows Lord Harold and Lady Serica Charlton some Tordane Tower hospitality. Jarod lurks briefly.
- Boiling Over — Anais, Saffron, and Kamron discuss the state of the Roost — not very calmly.
22 July 289
- In Memory — While waiting to be escorted up to the Roost, Saffron finally has the courage to ask Kell about Elinor.
- Wake Up and Live — Jac gives Darek a wake-up call and a lesson (or two).
- Four Eagles Atop Four Eagles Keep — The Mallisters at the Roost have a bit of a talk atop Four Eagles keep.
- Eagle vs Eagle — Kamron and Martyn finally get that sparring match they've talked about. Saffron heckles.
- Midnight at the Oasis — Discussion at the Rockcliff between nobles, dueling musicians, and paying for songs.
- So Bookbound — Residents of Terrick's Roost gather in the Reading Room for work and talk of recent events and events to come.
21 July 289
- You Gotta Fight For Your Right — Martyn takes a swing (or three) at Darek. Sela joins in, Yvette, Nedra, and Nathaniel watch.
- Star Light, Star Bright — A little conversation between Kamron and Saffron while stargazing.
- Surprise Party! — Serica throws a nameday party for Katrin on the Green.
- O Brother Where Art Thou — Roslyn comes calling on Kitt, they talk of Nicodemus.
20 July 289
- Don't You See? — Aylene and Hugh meet and talk.
19 July 289
- The New Bardette in Town — Aylene comes across Jocelyn and Karel and gives an impromptu concert. When Faulon arrives, she has a request for him.
18 July 289
- Father of Mine — Jac gets some news about his father, meets his new squire Darek, and talks with Alys.
- Have I Offended You — Tiaryn and Einar discuss their feelings and their futures.
17 July 289
- On Taking the Cloth — After conversations with Ser Harold, Einar and Marsden discuss various options for the future.
- Honey and Bile — Alek comes to find Dmitry and remind him of the personal value of Danae's cause.
- Love and Duty — The last two Camdens catch up.
16 July 289
- Detente - Anais and Devra come to an understanding. In fewer words.
- A Delayed Meeting — Walder Frey finally deigns to hear his kin.
- Growing Back — Some things are, some aren't. Jarod and Lucienne catch up briefly while the Stonebridge folk are paying their gallows respects to the Roost.
- A Hunt's Afoot...Maybe — Liliana returns from a scavenging trip, meets some new faces and Justin comes by to see what's what.
- New Words and Old — On their walk back to the keep, Justin and Liliana discuss new business and old events.
- Blades Practiced and Secrets Shared — Jocelyn spectates some practicing of blades and it leads to a quiet picnic on the coastline of the Roost.
15 July 289
- Introductions, Insinuations, and Innuendo — Dinner hour at the Rockcliff. Lots of gossip.
14 July 289
- Charltons Have Arrived - The day after the bandit sentencing at the Roost, Ser Justin runs into first lady Serica, then Ser Harold joins them.
- Dinner and a Show - Ser Justin and squire Hugh meet the ladies Katrin and Ilaria outside of the Rockcliff Inn. An invitation to tea turns into dinner and a show!
- Flint Based Conversations — Anders and Einar, with the aid of Cordelya, discuss a couple of pressing matters.
13 July 289
- Gallows Gathering - Everyone gathers for sentencing of bandits on the Green before Four Eagles Tower. They expect an execution.
- Cousins United - Dmitry and Lucienne swap gossip, totally innocuously and without ulterior motive.
12 July 289
- To Mutual Benefit — Justin and Katrin meet along the road and discuss a number of things, including potential benefits of a Haigh and Terrick alliance.
- Well-Oiled Conversations — Sterling listens in and joins in on a conversation between Harold, Jocelyn, Serica, and Nathaniel.
- Appropriate Dinner Conversation — Dmitry drops by the Haighs' table at the inn and is totally appropriate for an entire conversation.
9 July 289
- A Chat Between Cousins — Katrin comes across Einar and the two stop to chat.
8 July 289
- Crane's Crossing Corruption — Hugh finds the new bard in town and plies tawdry tunes and lines to use on the local ladies from Faulon with food and drink — on Lord Riordan's tab, naturally.
- Post-Tea Thoughts — A gathering in the courtyard of Four Eagles the day after the tea party. (Partial log)
- Obligations of Fealty — Kell has a donation for the Roost, and Anais has an opportunity for Kell.
- The Grass Is Greener — Anais is reunited with Emeline at Four Eagles.
9 July 289
- A Roost Tea Party — Muirenn holds a tea party in the courtyard.
6 July 289
- Beggars Cannot Be Choosers — Saffron and Mistress Morla greet Emeline Hill, here with her sister to help prepare Saffron for her wedding.
- This Too Will Pass — Saffron tries to sooth a tragic Katrin.
- We Need To Talk — Rutger has some bad news for Rosanna.
5 July 289
- New Deal — Rutger arrives in Kingsgrove to discuss a new deal between House Nayland and House Groves.
4 July 289
- Not Pleased — Roslyn tells Rosanna of likely happenings.
- Moving On Up — Senna makes a few confessions to Roslyn.
- Cheering Up — Dmitry tries to cheer a stompy, stormy Rosanna up.
3 July 289
- Team Diplomacy Rides Forth — Dmitry and Inigo prove their appropriateness as ambassadors by being awful about everyone ever and also everyone's dog.
- In Darkest Night — Anais and Riordan manage a midnight meeting. (No, not yet.)
- Falling Saddles — Kamron is assaulted by a saddle. Is Saffron to blame?
- Humility and Other Virtues — Kittridge plays host to Dmitry and Inigo and they talk business.
2 July 289
- Big-Ears and the Rock — Kamron gives Jacsen some money, and they proceed to chat about other matters before Devra joins them with talk of betrothal.
- Friends In Unexpected Places — Brennart and Otto are considering helping the Roost, Nedra knows them, now they know Anais!
- Barter Banter — Dmitry tries to sell Harlyn this bridge he knows. No, I'm totally kidding.
1 July 289
- Tense Terrick Lunch — Jarod visits the Roost to look for some armor, and meets up for lunch with Jacsen and Lucienne.
- Tense Terrick Meeting — Jacsen invites Justin up to the Reading Room for a chat. It quickly turns sour.
- Duty and Love — Anais and Jacsen discuss the finer points of their relationship - in a bathtub.
30 June 289
- Counting Supplies — Anais and Jacsen run into each other in the Cellar. Supplies are getting short and plans keep shifting.
- My Lady's Pleasure — Senna is concerned about it, and lets Kittridge know.
- My Lady's Temper — Roslyn and Kittridge go on a picnic.
- Secret Rendezvous — Katrin and Rafferdy secretly meet in Stonebridge.
29 June 289
- Not Your Usual Advice — Katrin goes to Garett for advice. It's not what she expected.
- Dreams and Ambitions — Lady Muirenn asks Lord Justin to dine with her on the tower terrace. They discuss dreams, ambitions and things that can not be.
- Illicit Plans — Katrin tells Ilaria of her plans as they leave Seagard.
- Hatching Little Birds — Saffron asks Sterling for advice.
28 June 289
- Making Up — Anais and Lucienne… try.
- A Man and His Sword — Ramsey comes to find Jacsen to get his thoughts on recent events, interrupted by Roslyn before it gets too interesting.
- Finding Hope — Kell and Jocelyn chat with each other outside their House's campsite while waiting for departure from Seagard.
- Question of Sheriff — Acting Sheriff Mortimer and Ser Justin have a discussion concerning the position of Sheriff as well as black market matters.
- Evening Stroll — Right after departing Mortimer's company, Justin runs into Lord Anders and Lady Cordelya, whom he hadn't yet met.
27 June 289
- Feathered Dicks — Levies muster, borders are restless, and Lord Riordan acquires new nicknames.
- Departing with News — Ser Justin departs Seagard and pauses to ask news of Lord Brennart ere he goes. Others listen in.
26 June 289
- An Ungodly Hour — Riordan wakes Valda at an unseemly hour. After seeing and hearing way more then he wanted to, he fills her in. Not like that.
- A Fiery Mermaid — Kamron and Saffron visit a cove near Seagard. Of course it turns into swimming. Thankfully, there are chaperones.
- In The Open — Senna and Rutger have a chat about what one does with mistresses.
- A Change of Plans — Rutger goes seeking help in the Court of Mallister
25 June 289
- What Might Have Been — Kit and Day discuss their love lives.
- Familial Frustration — Jacsen and Lucienne briefly discuss the state of their family. Their crazy, divided family.
- Breakfast and Confusion — They go together well, maybe? Lark and Veris confuse the hell out of each other. Then he asks her out!
- Cousins Instead —Roslyn makes alternate betrothal suggestions to Jacsen.
- The Ginger Shadow — Jacsen finally speaks with Sterling, the man who's been following him around all tourney long.
- Sterling Sharpe, Reporting — Sterling gives his report to Anais.
- A Dance at Seagard — A ball is held to finale the betrothal tournament of Patrek Mallister and Syrah Redwyne.
- Words Left Unsaid — Anais sneaks to the Nayland camp to see Riordan off. No, not like that!
- Dance in Market Square — The commoners party it up in the Seagard Town Square.
- A Business Dance — Who's tricking whom? Jacsen dances with Roslyn in Justin's stead, and the conversation inevitably steers to betrothal talks.
- Toasting The Squire — Ilaria runs into Hugh outside his pavilion, and they toast to his victory and many other things.
- Who's Your Daddy? — Tristan Stark introduces Garett and Briallyn Westerling to Sela Shale — Garett's natural daughter.
- Bow Chicka Wow Wow — This is not a TS log.
- Playing at Ladyship — Rowenna attempts to for the approaching ball, then she and Jarod end up trying a different game.
- It Is What It Is — Roslyn and Kittridge steal a moment alone after news of Charltons on the march clears out the dance.
24 June 289
- Love and Other Some Such — Alys meets her cousins Katrin and Harlyn Haigh while out on a stroll through the encampment. Alys and Kat get into a conversation about Honor, Duty, and Love of all things, before Harlyn drops in to check on things at the Haigh camp.
- Be the Fucker, Not the Fuckee — Just a round of friendly trash-talk between Brynner, Hugh, and Veris before the Squires' Melee.
- A Favor for Veris — Gifts are exchanged between Lark and Veris, including a temporary favor for the squire.
- Play the Subtle Game — Anais and Jacsen talk politics and marriage, which leads to comparing their differences in approach.
- Alternative Marriages — Rutger approaches Kittridge with a proposal. Roslyn joins them.
- Haigh and Hello — Danae makes a short visit to the Haigh camp.
- A Melee of Squires — It is a bout of less than perfect skill. It's full of foul language. It's the Squire's Melee!
- To See You Smile — A busted up Veris gets paid a visit by Lark in the healer's tent.
- Well That's Awkward — Kittridge and Nicodemus talk after the post-melee celebrations. Roslyn joins them.
- Illicit Alliances — Nina and Stanley have had enough of the tension between Anais and Riordan, so they arrange a private meeting.
- A Touch Of Silk — Luci and Rutger are pissed. They talk murder.
23 June 289
- Baa Baa Black Sheep — Rafferdy thinks he's the black sheep of the family; Rowenna reminds him he's just another sheep in a flock of fuck ups.
- A Short Leash — Rowenna stops by to ask Harlyn to keep his evil temptress cousin away from her sweet, innocent brother. Or something.
- Loyal Dogs — Kittridge and Saffron discuss fealty and dogs. Tommas just plays with Bear.
- Simple and Simplicity — Lark and Veris go for a stroll by the water.
- Trading Lessons — Archery lessons for Anais lead to a promise of dancing lessons for Kain.
- Best Intentions — Rafferdy and Katrin meet one last time before he travels to Broadmoor to appeal to Katrin's father.
- Anger, Truces, and Kisses — Saffron and Kamron have a talk about Maesters, Groveses, and married stuff.
- The Trouble With Love — Anais comes to the Nayland camp looking for Roslyn and finds other sorts of trouble instead.
- Three-Ways And Hairstyles — Senna and Rowenna have a late-night chat in the Nayland camp.
- Blade and Arrow — Dmitry and Alek compare … notes.
- Wine, a Woman and Song — Booze. Songs. Aborted gate-crashing by wimmenz. Good times in the bars of Seagard.
22 June 289
- lolno — Alric and Alys have an early-morning audience with Lord Ser Keegan.
- Special Delivery — Inigo has an admirer in Lark. Sofya is amused.
- Injuries — Anais and Justin speak about the sorts of injuries that don't leave bruises.
- The Battleplan — It's boobies.
- Even More Melee at Seagard — It takes two, bashy. The men - including mystery men(?) - complete in pairs on the melee field.
- Be The Arrow — Anais comes across Kain in the Terrick camp, and the huntsman offers to help her out.
- Tournament Conversations — Einar, Saethwyr and Tiaryn discuss the Mallister tournament. And lunch.
- A Duty to your House — Harlyn and Katrin stop to talk about the current political climate surrounding House Haigh and the rumors regarding her and Lord Rafferdy Nayland.
- The Right Thing To Do — Saffron and Kamron speak after the team melee; Kamron divulges what he plans to do with his winnings.
- Courting 101 — The celebrated betrothed have a quieter moment to get to know each other.
- Choking On Words — Rutger talks to Senna about the rumors he's heard. By talk, we mean strangle.
- No Heal For You — Muirenn expresses her hurt and frustration to her brother and Dania when a gift of healing is returned.
21 June 289
- Serious Men with Large Moustaches — Jacsen and Kittridge dream up a new kind of tournament. Also, betrothal talks.
- The Littlest Bear — Kamron gives Saffron her first betrothal gift. Justin and Kain stop by to meet the little monster.
- Footloose — Kain asks Justin for a favor. A continuation of the above log.
- Love And Marriage — Anais and Saffron discuss love and marriage, and how the two don't necessarily go together.
- Day Old Bread — Saffron goes shopping and Kamron finds his betrothed.
- Tourney Lines — Sofya and Pariston accidentally meet under the cover of nightfall to mixed results and a few heated words.
- Jousting Not So Easy — Kell meets Jocelyn for the first time and they speak of the Tourney and some of the intricacies of Jousting.
20 June 289
- Playing Favourites — Kamron, Danae and Alek, Lark, Veris, and Hugh idle on the field the morning of the melee.
- Is This a Double Date? — Anais and Jacsen are talking. Saffron and Kamron join them for a while, then they all wander off to prepare for the melee.
- Meleeing at Seagard — It's time for the Melee at Seagard! Boys put your weapons on! Tell me your favourite one!
- Meleeing at Seagard Two — Part two of the Melee.
- OTP Kaffron — A betrothal is announced, and Saffron and Kamron can finally talk without "what if."
- Busted — After Rafferdy is taken from the field at the melee, Katrin goes to see him. Roslyn catches them.
- Pretty and Feckless — What's a poor father to do? Jacsen and Jarod catch up over drinks after the first melee.
19 June 289
- Visitors — Lady Muirenn, Nathaniel, Kain and Dania stop by to check on Ser Justin's condition after the second day's jousting.
- The Hearts of Eagles — Kamron and Martyn talk about ladies and the future.
- The Starlight Tea — Saffron Banefort hosts a nighttime tea for the ladies, and well… things get out of hand.
- Goodnight Goodnight — Saffron discovers that squid piss leads to interesting conversations. Kamron is woken up, although not at all rudely.
- Bedside Manner — Various relations harass Ser Justin while he recuperates.
- A Bitter Drink — After realizing that he can not deal with Valda sober, Riordan decides they might as well get drunk together.
18 June 289
- Complete Non Viper — Jarod needs Luci's reassurance. She drinks lots of wine, and gives it.
- An Improper Request — Pariston catches Lucienne. He'd like a favor - literally.
- A Lucky Button — Saffron and Kamron talk of the tournament and other events while Percival creates a ruckus.
- Moar Jousting at Seagard — …more jousting at Seagard. Bet you didn't see that coming, huh?
- The Meaning of Melee — In which Kamron apologizes to Saffron for his forward statements at the tilt of champions.
- Slatternly Women — Lark visits Veris in the middle of the night.
- Women and Wine — Kamron visits Jacsen for a chat. The bromance blossoms.
17 June 289
- The Road to HollyHolt is Paved with Misfortune — After leaving Cherise, her babe, Jac, and Ramsey at Highfield; Alric and a sore Alys, make way for Hollyholt. Talk of the plans they have for when they get there ensued.
- Between the Wheels — Meanwhile in Highfield, Cherise sets a few tasks for Alric before his departure for Hollyholt.
- I Did It All for the Cookies — Veris gets his mack on with Lark but Alona runs interference.
- The Eagle's Boys — Jarod meets Justin over ale to discuss his post-jousting ransom, but talk turns to less happy matters of the Roost.
- Magic Handkerchiefs — Senna and Hugh wait for Roslyn during a mystery meeting and discuss the powers of embroidery.
- Mother Dearest — Lady Anais Terrick has an unexpected meeting with the one who knows her best, Lady Edith Banefort.
- Favors And Favorites — Riordan finds Anais walking through the camps and escorts her home.
- Archery At Seagard — The archery competition.
- Everybody Out — Rutger releases the non combatant Charltons due to a threat from Hollyhort, arriving in Ser Andrey and men.
16 June 289
- Repairing the Damage — Anais runs into Jacsen at the cove, who tells her that she is doing everything wrong. Then they kiss and make up. Oh, and there's other stuff in between.
- Friendship And Favors — Anais meets a mystery man in search of a favor in the market at Seagard.
- Jousting at Seagard — The Mallisters of Seagard host a tourney to celebrate the betrothal of Lord Patrek Mallister and Lady Syrah Redwyne. It begins with lots of jousting!
- After the First Joust — An injured Ser Justin is tended to by Mistress Dania in one of the Terrick pavilions.
- Trading Favors — Senna broaches the topics of favors and alliances with Rutger. (Adult content warning)
15 June 289
- Percentages and Happiness — In that order, preferrably. Jacsen and Anais discuss the potential for a betrothal between Justin and Roslyn with Rutger, only to have the couple come in mid-discussion.
- You Hurt Me — Anais and Jacsen take a step in the right direction toward reconciliation.
- Open and Shut Minds — Accusations fly and negotiations are encouraged at a meeting between Lord Jerold Terrick and his kin and advisers.
- Grave Concerns — Pyrs summons Lucienne to his chambers for a chat after the eventful court session.
- Truth And Lies — Pyrs sends for Anais. They have some disagreements about…everything.
- A Ghost from the North — A mutual friend of Briallyn and Garett's, Ser Thanos Mallister comes to visit before the pending wedding to check in on them. But he brings more with him than just his worry for his old friend.
- Brazen Tongues — Jacsen and Lucienne sit on some graves and try to keep their pants on.
14 June 289
- The Songbird Without a Tune — Alys goes to visit her personal guard that is locked in the Tordane Tower Dungeons. She finds out quickly that spirits and moral are dangerously low; and the usually jovial Songbird Knight has not but a hum to share.
- Hide and Seek — Lucienne seeks the truth about the returned horse's hide. Pariston helps!
- Just a Sellsword — Eryk asks Ella for a favor, and gets both more and less than he requested.
- Accolades of Knights — The knighting of Ser Desmond and Ser Justin on the Green at Terrick's Roost.
- Sept Reopening — After the accolades of Ser Desmond and Ser Justin, people gather in the Sept of the Seven.
- The Eighth Kingdom — Jarod and Jacsen catch up after the Sept Reopening and discuss their exit strategy.
- Prayers and Wishes — Anais takes Dmitry aside after the Sept reopening.
13 June 289
- Riding the Storm Out — Cherise encounters Alric in the Tower Hall in the wee hours of morning. Perhaps he got the hint.
- If Wishes Were Golden Dragons — Saffron and Kamron (mostly) reconcile, but still a heavy cloud hangs over each.
- Mean Girls — Rosanna and Katrin become best frenemies.
- Like A Woman — Venomous marital discord. Anais and Jacsen have at it with words that can probably never be taken back.
- Herd of Horses — You will now! Tommas and Merel bring a herd of lost horse to the Roost. Rutger and Tiaryn meet up with them in the courtyard.
- Up All Knight — Hardwicke, Dmitry, and Saffron are present when Kamron announces Justin's knighting. And they talk about the upcoming tournament.
- Tea Party Gone Wrong — Lady Lucienne invites the Haigh girls to tea. THEY DON'T GET ON, WHO FORGOT TO TELL LUCI??
- Set Her Aside — Lucienne gives a drugged-up Jacsen some advice. Can you guess what it is?
- The Cost of a Kiss — Sofya and Pariston bicker good-naturedly about pretty maids and the cost of kisses.
- Girl Talk — Senna offers some guidance and support to Roslyn in matters of men.
- Before his Vigil — Justin and Roslyn have a brief supper on the top of the tower beneath the sky. He shares news, then must depart with the setting of the sun to stand his vigil at the Sept.
- Dark Thoughts — Anais summons Sterling for another perspective, and comes away with darker thoughts.
- Captive Banter — Cherise banters and drinks away her captivity at Tordane Tower with Ser Jarod and Squire Hugh. Cameo by Alric.
- Nothing Comes Easy — Cherise visits Riordan's office/chambers to inquire about the charges against her Household and husband Aleister.
12 June 289
- Jousting Practice — Lord Justin is doing some jousting practice alone against the quintain upon the green when Nathaniel comes along.
- Ugly Lessons — Hardwicke, Kell, Dmitry, and Sterling pay bandit Jensen a visit.
- Learning to Fly — Kamron hosts a bit of cliff-diving outside The Roost. It mostly goes well.
- Why Did You Jump? — Saffron and Kamron share one last jump together, but the splash is a bit more than either expected.
- You Got Fire — Rutger runs into Rosanna, and tries to help her out. However he seems more adept at putting his foot in his mouth.
- Just a Moment — Tia and Saethwyr spend a quiet moment together on the beach after the cliff-diving.
- Packing Bluntly — Muirenn speaks with her brother while she packs for her abrupt departure to Stonebridge and gives Katrin some 'advice'.
- Farewells — Muirenn bids her brother and cousin farewell before leaving for Stonebridge.
11 June 289
- The Ice MILF — Some events create really awkward outcomes. Wayland breaks Valda's speech box.
- Talking < Sex — Booooooooooring. (Jacsen gets caught up to events and rumors by Lucienne, and isn't happy about much)
- Hunting Lemon Cakes — Alys wants Lemon Cakes, she finds them and also finds Wayland having some dinner.
- Straightforward Men — Jacsen invites Kittridge up for a chat about the surplus sale and a match for Lucienne. Inigo and Justin drop by and add their input.
- Go Fish — Anais welcomes Rutger to the Roost, and they both go fishing for information.
- A Non-Courtship — Roslyn and Justin take a ride along the coast, take off their clothes.
- Baby Animals in This Direction — Dmitry, Rosanna, and Kittridge discuss conversation topics and personal likes.
- Remeeting and Meeting — Various folks meet up, are introduced or re-introduced, and get to know each other. Some are in questionable states of cleanliness.
10 June 289
- Another Day in Paradise — After two days grueling questioning Cherise is finally permitted to visit her husband Aleister.
- The Songbird that Lacks a Song — Alys goes to visit Ser Jac, a man most noted for his joviality and song. She finds him far more somber than she would like.
- Accusations and Apologies — Whisper-yelling, teacup-throwing, blood-licking, and angry incest. What more could you want from Jacsen and Lucienne?
- Dodging Storms — Tiaryn, Kittridge, Rosanna, Saffron, Saethwyr, Einar, and Nathaniel run into each other at the paddock before the storm and at the inn as they hide from it.
- Bandit Banter — Lord Justin seeks out Mistress Dania to discuss her black market investigations and a name she has gained. Ser Keelin shows up and is requested to join a group to hunt a bandit that escaped them.
- Crazy in the Storm — Baneforts Gone Wild: Wet Dress Contest? There's at least one Banefort gone wild up on the roof with Jacsen as the storm rolls in.
- Blades, Girls and Other Experiences — Jarod spars with Squire Hugh, and jaws more about the boy's upcoming nameday and how he might want to spend it.
- A Bad Liar — Anais interrogates Kamron, and discovers that he can't lie (well) to Lady Banefort's daughter.
- Signed and Sealed — Kittridge and Rutger finalize their houses' deal, and discuss neighbors, friends, and family.
- Soup and Pleasantries — Roslyn arrives at the Roost, and is met by Justin, Anais, Kamron, and Saffron.
- Guilty Feelings — Alone in her chambers, Einar tells Cordelya the feelings deep within is heart
- Sex Is Better Than Talking Pt 2 — With a different round of players this time. Roslyn and Kittridge steal sometime alone together on the cape.
09 June 289
- Truths and Opinions — Saffron seeks out Maester Pyrs, and proves that maesters will always make her nervous.
- Blasphemous Rumours — A visit from Ser Rutger offers some clarity on the charges brought upon the Charlton Household.
- Intervention — Jacsen has visitors who are concerned not only for his health but also for the health of the House.
- Post-Intervention Inter...action — ACTUALLY IT'S INTERCOURSE SIKE
- Dragons on the Green and Harpies on the River — Kittridge, Sofya, Dania, Katrin, and Martyn all end up on the green over the course of the morning and end up discussing recent events.
- Interrogation — Lord Justin goes down into the depths of the dungeon beneath Four Eagles Tower to question their special guest, prisoner Rolf. It's the polite session this round.
- Business — It's business time! Just kidding, no sex in this one. Anais and Kittridge discuss past, future, and the general nature of business.
- Why Does the Caged Bird Sing? — Cherise looks in on the caged Songbird Knight.
- The Spark — Kamron catches Nedra up on some news, and then Nedra and Saffron hit it off.
- The Burn — And Saffron and Kamron also almost hit it off. Almost.
- Wives and Headless Lionesses — A domestic scene at the Rivers-Naylands-Somethingorothers. Jarod lacks a hand at arts and crafts.
- An Equine Find — The first of the missing horses are found and brought to The Roost. Some in better condition than others.
- And Thanks for All the Horses — Einar and Pariston return with the horses, Sofya is very thankful.
- Afraid of Failure — Rutger meets with Aleister to pick his brain on the Stonebridge situation.
- Sunlight — Delighted by the return of her horse, Sofya bounces upstairs to tell her Lord Inigo the good news.
08 June 289
- More Requests — Lord Justin rides along the coastline up on the bluffs overlooking the sea. Others descend to the beach. He spots Kain and stops to speak to the Master of the Hunt, adding new requests.
- The Winged Badger — Saffron visits Withdrawal!Jacsen to tell him an inspiring story which leads to the invention of a new animal.
- Awkward Rooftop Non Conversations — Lucienne and Saffron both happen to visit the terrace at the same time. It is so awkward.
- Behind a Closed Door — Wayland visits Valda before he starts his first day as her guardian. Rutger decides to drop by as well.
- Of Trust and Distractions — Jacsen makes some promises to Anais. Then they talk about ejaculation.
- Outsiders — Anais and Justin discuss the state of the Roost and its leadership.
- Different Game Plans — The Terricks seek to make allies of the Groves, but it seems not everyone is on the same page.
- Basking in the Fire — Kamron and Saffron share a quiet moment on the beach, but Punbah is always there to interrupt!
- Of Herbs and Trees — Cordelya takes Einar on a stroll to collect herbs, trees feature heavilly.
- Adding Insult and Still Counting — Lady Roslyn visits prisoners Cherise and Ramsey to deliver their meals. Ramsey uses Braavosi reason for the return of his sword.
- Pleasures of Life — Alric and Ramsey meet to create some bonds as their discussions take them into the subject of the pleasures of life, and a bit other things as well.
07 June 289
- Curing Ignorance — Cherise visits with Ramsey, a cousin and also imprisoned, who has been estranged from the Riverlands for almost two decades.
- They Came in the Night — The Charlton Household residing in Crane's Crossing are arrested by Ser Rygar Nayland
- The Maiden Trapped in the Tower — After hearing about what commotion her cousing Aleister has caused, Alys is told that she will be a hostage in the Tordane Towers.
- Service — Senna runs into Hugh in Stonebridge, and the pair talks about serving Naylands.
- In the Clouds — With Saffron's return to the Roost, the Banefort cousins share a quiet moment in the hay loft.
- I Need You — A tender, loving scene overflowing with spousal love and married bliss. Oh, and Milk of the Poppy withdrawal.
- The Horses — A meeting in the courtyard of Four Eagles leads to talk of the horses. THE POOR HORSES.
- Letters, Leaks, and Leverage — Three Terricks in the tower.
- Whatever I Must Do — Lucienne pays Withdrawal!Jacsen a visit, offering drugs for the Seal.
- Procuring Poppy — Then she summons Mistress Avinashi.
06 June 289
- Give Me More — Jacsen summons Pyrs to the Roof Terrace to demand more Milk of the Poppy, but the Maester is reluctant. Lucienne learns a fun fact about her doped up brother!
- All Is Not Well — Anais visits Pyrs with concerns for her husband.
- Who Said Anything About Children? — Rafferdy speaks to his father about betrothals.
- Airing Laundry — Locke and Laurel go about servanty things, and there is a lot of blushing.
- Wheels In Motion — Another Nayland meeting, this time on what to do about Charltons.
- To Sleep — Senna puts Riordan to sleep. Medicinally.
- Poor Desmond — Desmond discovers Tiaryn has an eye for another man.
- Bugging Out Before the Crackdown — Mallisters, Haighs, Baneforts, and Westerlings prepare to depart Stonebridge.
- The Party Starts in The Roost — The party from Stonebridge arrives at The Roost.
05 June 289
- Overheard and Understated — In the wake of her argument with Walden Frey, Saffron crosses paths with the Lord Regent of Stonebridge.
- The Haighs and Lows, the Kams and Kam Nots — Saffron, Kamron, Ilaria, Briallyn, Desmond, and Garett (with a smattering of Tiaryn) have a conversation on the Stone Walk.
- Sibling Reunion — Jacsen and Lucienne are reunited - the former after his extended illness, and the latter after her kidnapping ordeal.
- Safe and Sound — Roslyn and Justin share a moment, barely escape getting caught by her brother.
- Home and Family — A lost Veris encounters a helpful Alys, then runs away after a conversation about their homes and families.
- Recovering — Anais and Jacsen share a moment the morning after their return from the bandit ordeal.
- Words and Music — Inigo and Dmitry bandy words in the reading room.
- A Prized Return — Cherise awakens a bit paranoid and Aleister is there to soothe her.
- A Question of Approval — Saethwyr asks Einar for his approval with regards to courting Tiaryn
- Field Treatment — A worried brother and a recovering sister reunite.
04 June 289
- Small Comfort In A Cave — Lucienne and Sofya are both awake early on the morning of the rescue.
- Cutting to the Heart of Things — Mistress Morla Fielding has a blunt, earnest conversation with Ser Kamron Mallister.
- Gold Dust Morning — Sofya and Dania watch what could be their last sunrise from the Bandit Hole and speak with the practicality of peasants.
- Laying Waste to Bandits Afoot — The boys take the Bandit Hole! Attack!
- Search and Rescue — The perspective inside the cave for the rescue.
- Laying Waste to Bandits Ahorse — Half of the rescue party tracks the bandits through the trees on horse with Sofya, Muirenn, Cordelya, and Ilaria bound and in tow. It comes to a thrilling conclusion!
- Reunions and Interruptions — Lucienne. Hardwicke. Riordan. Read it.
- Aaaaaaaawkward — Saffron, Kamron, Tiaryn, Saethwyr, and Pariston trail after the group returning from the woods.
- Nebulous Interactions — Roslyn and Kittridge and Tommas all have a conversation sometime during the gathering at the picnic area.
- Unharmed — Anais and Jacsen are reunited. He learns that she may have been naked when the rescue rolled in
- I Knew You'd Come — Anais meets Riordan after the rescue.
- Before the Ride Home — Lucienne waits to go home. Jarod waits to…not go home.
- Your Lady is in Another Cave — After two caves, a pack of bandits, and a few boars, Inigo finally finds Sofya.
- Tears and Teasing — Tia is reunited with some of the Flints after her rescue.
- Faults — Roslyn and Riordan the night of returning to Stonebridge.
03 June 289
- A Maester's Care — Riordan summons the Tower's new Maester. For drugs.
- To Find a Sister — Rafferdy and Riordan work together to help find their sister, cousin, and the rest of the ladies. No arguing involved!
- Pre-Raid Picnic — Alys brings some food to the men preparing to raid the camp of the dastardly bandits.
- The Other White Meat — An assault is made on a camp believed to be where the ladies are being held.
- What a Lovely Cave — Tensions are high in the cave with the Ladies, and the day is full of mood swings.
- Something to Believe in — Are these the bonds of friendship in the making?
02 June 289
- To Wing — The Mallisters fly to the defense of the ladies.
- Those Damned Peasant Tyrants — After a night in captivity, the kidnapped noble ladies and the unfortunates who attend them speak amongst themselves, and interact with one of their keepers.
- Laying it on the Table — Plans are made to rescue the ladies taken by bandits. On a map-table, of course.
- On the Road to Recovery—Maester Taleryth checks on the injured Iulia
- Tracking a Hunch — Justin sets out to begin his own search for the missing women. He runs into Pariston, Lord Einar, and luckly Master of the Hunt, Kain.
- More Ado About Banditry — Lord Riordan summons Jarod and Rowenna to discuss an idea of his, and other bandit-y matters.
- Bitch Be Crazy — In which an escape attempt is made.
- Shame Spiral, Part 1 — The immediate aftermath of the escape attempt.
- Interlude with an Amnesiac — Kamron, Garett, and Desmond talk outside the impromptu command center.
- The Best and Worst of Intentions — Delya comes to Riordan with food, and a desire to help find the noble ladies. The Regent's intentions towards the bandits themselves are also alluded to.
- A Sickbed Interrogation — Riordan comes to interrogate Iulia once more. And also see how she is doing, of course.
- Hugs Are Effective — Rowenna and Jarod mush briefly before getting back to bandit-related things.
01 June 289
- Diving for Seaweed — Dania finds Justin upon the beach at the cove riding his gelding. They fall to splashing one another and diving for seaweed. Justin asks Dania if she'll do him a favour.
- Eyes and Ears — Justin asks Mortimer to keep his eyes and ears open regarding potential black markets
- Conversations Outside a Closed Door — Riordan comes to deliver one of his letters for Lady Isolde. He, Wayland, and Jocelyn all get into some idle conversation for a brief time.
- A Wonderful Day For a Picnic — Lady Rosanna Groves throws a picnic! It goes a little sour.
- Bad Boys Get All the Ladies — The ladies are taken back to the bandits' lair. Panic, commiseration, and distraction commence.
31 May 289
- Equinophobia — Alric and Belle help Veris start to get over his fear-hate of horses.
- Returns and Reunions — Einar makes it back to Stonebridge after his trip north. Meets Tia.
- Feline Bribery — Nicodemus tries to make nice with his sister via her cat.
- Oh The Places You'll Go — Roslyn and Riordan meet with their father to discuss Stonebridge and the Terrick alliance.
- Seagard in the Roost — Kamron, Martyn, and Muirenn discuss issues affecting their House before the Terrick meeting.
- The Eagles Meet — Lord Jerold, household and advisors meet to address current issues from betrothals, to bandits, to the Groves Harvest.
- What Rosanna Wants — Rosanna and Brynner talk about the past and the future.
- A Harpy's Heart — Roslyn gives Riordan a secret Nameday present, and the pair spend a quiet moment talking about the affairs of a Nayland's heart.
- Recent History — Maester Taleryth pays a visit to the Stone Camp to speak to Danae about the recent history of Stonebridge.
30 May 289
- Shopping for the Regent — Lady Jocelyn and her handmaiden Iulia take to the town of the Mire for gift ideas.
- Generous Gifts and Gossip — Roslyn is a spoilsport following Alys and Riordan's talk.
- A Gift Worth Receiving — Alys and Riordan talk about horses, and her want to breed her mare, Shane. She offers to breed Shane with Riordan's wild tourney horse, Aemon. A deal is struck leaving Riordan most happy.
- A Certain Curiosity — Saethwyr seeks out Aleister, looking for information on a topic that has recently become important to him: Mawwiage.
- Fit To Bear Seal — Lucienne and Justin prepare for Lord Jerold's meeting.
- More than Apples in the Trees — Merel comes across Benedict-turned-Nicodemus hanging out in one of the Kingsgrove apple trees where they talk of pasts and family.
- Puppies and Lionesses — Jarod bounces around and asks Roslyn for gifting advice for the little woman.
- The Ghost's Lament — Lady Ghost and Ser Kamron talk about the Frey situation.
- Roostly Visits — Katrin gets settled at Rockcliff. Dania and Hardwicke end up at the same place.
- Tales over Ales — Justin, Martyn, Katrin, and Veris tell stories over ales at the Rockliff Inn.
- Two Birds with Heavy Stones — Cherise and Danae chat about recent events.
- Roast Boar and Awkward Sauce — Roslyn throws a small, casual party to honor Riordan's Nameday. Things get a little awkward at one point.
29 May 289
- A Seed to Aid — Cherise goes to the Tordane camps to visit Danae, instead she probes Alek for his opinion or to plant a seed in his mind.
- Awkward Turtle Soup — The Groves sit down for a nice family dinner.
- Why Is This So Hard — After dinner, Kittridge and Day not for the first time fail to get past first base, and wonder why.
- The Possible Future — Lady Muirenn and Lord Justin have a quiet discussion about betrothals, the Groves surplus, birds that could be in hand or a future bird in a bush.
- Scandalous Harpies — The Nayland family (and questionable in-laws) meet to discuss their dramas both private and public. Sex! Yelling! Maybe murder! Oysters!
- Serenade — A musical interlude, but for once Tia has no musical instrument in hand.
- One Of Us — Riordan and Jocelyn converse about what it means to have family and friends.
28 May 289
- Swimming and Sand — Colin, Justin, Muirenn, and Veris run into one another down at the rocky cove.
- Rebuffed! — Right after parting company with the others, Justin ran into Mistress Dania. They meet later in the evening at the Rockcliff Inn where feeling rather bold, Justin makes her a proposition which she rebuffs!
- Lessons taught with Sweets — Roslyn and Rutger share a quick moment with the boys in the kitchens.
- An Imperfect Reunion — Nicodemus does not find a warm welcome from his sister.
- What Squires Are For — Veris makes a confession to Hardwicke, which turns into a discussion on why he's a squire.
- Refined Female Company — Laurel and Nicodemus encounter one another in the Braeburn kitchen.
- Learning From The Past — Riordan welcomes Alys to the Sevens, and the two exchange history lessons.
27 May 289
- Heel, Squire! — Veris misbehaves, Hardwicke cuffs him like a pup, and Justin adds fuel to the fire.
- On The Way Home — Right after Ser Hardwicke and Veris leave Justin, others join the Terrick upon the porch of Crane's Crossing.
- To Kingsgrove — Traveling a ways ahead of the other Groves party, Nicodemus and Locke make their way towards Kingsgrove.
- A Very Mire Family Morning — In which the Nayland family is not creepy, though somewhat kooky. Anais is welcomed with talk of frog hunting.
- Expectations — Anais and Rowenna prepare for frog-hunting and vent before the sharp spears come out.
- Homeward Bound — Kittridge and Rosanna chat on the way home to Kingsgrove.
- Mired In The Mire — Riordan and Rowenna endeavor to show Jarod and Anais how to hunt frogs within the Mire. On their way to do that, they talk, and have a mud fight.
- Family And Honor — Jarod visits Anais post frog hunt to deliver another warning…and gets a little more than he bargained for.
- Conversations at Broadmoor — Ilaria and Einar take a walk and catch up. Various things are discussed.
26 May 289
- Apology Not Accepted — Back home in the Mire, Rafferdy tries to mend things with his sister. At least she doesn't hit him, this time.
- Proper Apologies — Riordan seeks out Rosanna to make an apology.
- A Handmaidenly Interlude — Rosanna has an entirely innocent, safe conversation with her handmaiden.
- Purging Clots — As everyone packs up to leave the Frey tourney, Day looks in on a bruised Benedict. Strictly for medical purposes.
- A Difference Of Opinion — Anais and Lucienne have one in regards to the Roost.
- Departing the Tourney — Riordan, Anais and Justin are making final preparations to depart the tourney and share parting words.
- Morning Light — Riordan and Anais speak of the rumors surrounding them, and are totally proper and stuff. Mostly.
- An Extension — Justin asks Kittridge if his family can have more time to consider whether to buy the Groves' surplus.
- The Oaths of a Septon and a Knight — Alek holds Marsden to some very odd oaths for a Septon.
- Brothers and Wives — Jarod seeks out Riordan after they arrive at the Mire, and the pair have some frank discussions over lots of wine.
- Focus on the Family — Roslyn finds Rafferdy to convince him to stay and make things right. Also have a family meeting.
- Not The Right Conversation — Riordan finally catches up with Lucienne. It does not go so well.
25 May 289
- Timing — Alek. Day. The wee small hours of the morning. Some things are all in the timing.
- Another Gift — Kamron and Saffron discuss Lord Walden's most recent gift, and the Knight's most recent pains.
- A Delicate Brute — Merel comes across Locke doing laundry and the pair trade insults, talk about their bruised knights and other things.
- The Last Dance — The Freys hold a dance to punctuate the end of the tourney. The Naylands get in a bit of a mess.
- Dances in the Common Tongue — The word dance seems to mean 'makeouts' when properly translated. Party in the town square.
- Far From Perfect — Rafferdy and Katrin slip away from the commoner party to talk about the future.
- Strong Enough — After getting kicked out of the Twins and wandering for a time, Riordan finds some small pleasure with the commoners. And Anais joins him.
- What's Been Told — After all of the festivities, Roslyn and Riordan talk.
- The Log With No Name — Lucienne and Kittridge run into each other near the Twins.
24 May 289
- Melee at the Twins — The tourney at the Twins closes with a melee.
- After All This Time — Lucienne and Justin finally remeet at the Tourney.
- New Bruises And Old Wounds — After the Melee at the Twins, Benedict and Tommas talk about some things, and not about others.
- After the Melee — Congratulations are had after the close of the melee.
- An Entirely Reasonable Request — Rosanna asks a boon of her septa.
23 May 289
- Bumping Heads — Riordan comes upon Justin while out riding. They chat, and bump heads.
- A Very Brief Brotherly Interlude — Justin wants to make nice at the same time Jarod decides to stop.
- Favored Arrow — Rafferdy and Katrin talk about their past weeks and the upcoming archery tourney.
- Freyed Knot — Saffron and Kamron discuss jousting, courtship, and Freys.
- If The Clouds Bear Sunshine — Music! And discussion about what to do when the clouds part.
- A Stroll Among Cousins — Riordan runs into Jocelyn, and the two take a stroll together. Gratitude is given, and they talk about the upcoming melee and other things.
- A Favour Before Waiting — Saethwyr asks a favour of Tiaryn - yes, that kind of favour.
22 May 289
- A Giant for Tea — Rosanna and Tommas breakfast together.
- Not Quite Forgiven — Jarod and Lucienne meet after a long while at the Tourney at the Twins. No fighting, lots of glaring.
- Drinking and Thinking — Bruised, Justin sits around drinking and thinking when Lord Martyn and Lady Katryn come by while at the Tourney.
- Redirecting Impropriety — Day keeps things proper in front of her lady charge by handling all of Alek's impropriety herself.
- What To Do When Missing a Melee — Jarod and Rowenna make alternative plans for melee day, discuss alternatives for making the eight, and other matters.
21 May 289
- Better Then A Greybeard — Jocelyn comes across a rather hung over Riordan, and reveals some of her skills.
- Stroll at the Tourney — Lady Roslyn meets with Lord Justin for a morning walk around the manicured grounds of the Twins.
- A Knight's Mettle — Hardwicke and Justin have a sparring match while other discuss exactly what it is that makes a knight.
- Investments — Hardwicke shares his ransom with his wife.
- Beyond Tithing — Hardwicke informs Lucienne of his plans for his ransom money. She offers a counter-proposal.
20 May 289
- Tourney at the Twins — The tournament at the Twins commences with the joust.
- After the Jousts — The crowd disperses after the champions of the joust are named.
- A Job for a Knight — After the joust, Saethwyr walks Tia home to the Flint camp and meets Anders. Corrie suggests a new job for the noble knight.
- Liquid Celebration — Some folks from various houses have some late-night celebration.
19 May 289
- Rainy Day Interlude — While the rain falls, Sofya and Justin have a small chat.
18 May 289
- Like a Horse Drawn Carriage — Rutger and Roslyn talk about Love and Marriage…And the visit to the Roost.
- May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor — Rutger seeks out Rosanna for her favor.
- Washout — The first day of the tourney at the Twins doesn't go quite as planned.
- So There — If seducing sisters were a competition, Kittridge is now totally beating Rutger.
- Rainy Day Kittridge — With the joust rained out, Nicodemus seeks out his brother for a heart-to-heart. Well, heart-to-scorn, really.
- Dapper Turtle — Vance Knight + Rain storm = Cranky, dapper turtle. Luckily, Sofya knows what to do.
- Caught in the Rain — Locke gets caught in the rain and runs into Sofya. Pina coladas are sadly anachronistic.
- Singing in the Rain — Tiaryn and Cordelya meet Saethwyr and Jac, while the rain falls down and the tourney is postponed. Cameo by Cherise.
- Rainy Day Siblings — Riordan confronts Roslyn with disapproval!
17 May 289
- Flint, Steel, and the Songbird — Tiaryn, Alek and Jac cross paths outside the Flint camp on the way to the Twins.
- Conversation Points — Saffron, Muirenn and Justin touch on several points of conversation while preparing to leave for the Twins.
- A Strange Meeting — After a day of dealing with problems in town, Justin enjoys himself climbing the cliffs. A strange woman appears and finds his sword laying on the beach with his other things.
- Bantering Baneforts — Anais and Saffron torment Sterling on the way to the Twins. Or maybe he torments them.
- Expected Favors — Hardwicke wrangles a favor from his wife.
- Generosity — Kittridge and Roslyn talk about the upcoming tournament. And do nothing at all scandalous.
- A Favor from the Lady Ghost — Saffron keeps her promise to Kamron.
16 May 289
- Tangling with a Bear — Master huntsman Kain rides into the Roost carrying a mauled child and calling for healers. Goodwoman Dania and Lady Muirenn take the boy while Lord Justin and Kain go to seek the wounded bear that killed the boy's father.
- Of Distance and Dashing — Benedict joins Sofya for a morning ride.
- Afraid of Freying — Discussions of the definition of "Freying" by Martyn, Kamron, and Saffron.
- Failures And Dreams — Anais comes across Mortimer on the beach, where they speak of things lost and things yet to come.
- The Sins of the Fathers — Riordan and Roslyn inform Lord Rickart of their plans, who then proceeds to reveal the source of the bad blood between himself and Lord Jerold.
15 May 289
- Choices — Jarod and Riordan prepare for their departure from the Roost, and discuss some important decisions of late, both old and new.
- Met in the Sept — Lady Muirenn comes upon Lord Justin in the Sept of the Seven, Terrick's Roost.
- Rocks and Rudeness — Ser Benedict and his squire encounter a willful girl and others in the town square at Terrick's Roost.
- Little to Offer — Lady Anais and Lord Kittridge discuss whether the Terricks can afford to purchase House Groves's surplus food supply.
- Wishing Well — Roslyn takes Danae's measure and the women trade well wishes.
- Tilting for Ladies — A quintain is erected on the Green at Terrick's Roost, and noble ladies come by to verbally spar with the Mallister boys and watch them tilt.
- Elderberry Wine — Dania and Lord Justin share a bottle of elderberry wine and speak of the future harvest, make a few toasts, and mention a roll in the hay which doesn't happen.
- Approval and Disapproval — Jocelyn seeks out Riordan upon his return, who proceeds to catch his cousin up on current events.
- Collaboration and Compromise — Riordan and Roslyn continue to confide in each other as always, and despite some disagreements, the two siblings reach an accord on several matters of import.
- Hedging Your Bets — Kamron and Jarod talk about Jarod's service to Stonebridge and the situation in general.
14 May 289
- Our Laid Plans — Rutger plans for the worst, and picks Ser Bruce's brain.
- Sensibility — Roslyn and Kittridge talk within the stables about matches and freedom.
- Rumor Has It — Inigo and Sofya trade the high and low gossip of the Roost.
- Wisdom and an Oath — Jerold and Muirenn stroll through the herb garden.
- An Unlikely Alliance — After making him wait for days, Jerold summons Riordan to hear his proposal.
- The Games we Play — Anais, Jarod, and Roslyn speak with Riordan regarding his meeting with Jerold, and what comes next.
- Of Knights and Men — Riordan runs into Kittridge in the stables. The two converse, albeit briefly.
- The Proper Time and Place — Lady Roslyn and Lady Rosanna discuss courtships and what not to say.
13 May 289
- Naylands in the Roost — Roslyn and Riordan take a moment to talk in the middle of Terrick occupied land.
- Bluntly Speaking — Lady Roslyn and Lord Justin have a chat in the Four Eagles Reading Room that turns more blunt than it probably should have.
- Mighty Equestrian Frogs — Riordan and Rosanna bump into each other at Terrick's Roost.
12 May 289
- Guests in the Garden — Guests and residents alike all gather at a small garden in Four Eagles Tower in the early morning.
- First Impressions — Muirenn and Riordan get to talk one on one for the first time.
- Riding Out — Later the same day, Justin prepares his horse to ride out to hunt when others arrive into the Courtyard with similar agendas.
- A Confrontation — Jarod asks Hardwicke to say what he will say.
- The Dragon and The Elephant and The Widow — Rutger invites Danae to a game of cyvasse.
- A Song of Frogs and Dragons — Anais takes Riordan on a sunset ride along the coast, and speak of the past.
11 May 289
- Nayland Girls and Other Prospects — Jarod waits up for Justin as the pair of them brace to head back to the Roost.
- Flowers for Bad Horse — Four people meet along the road leading out of Stonebridge and singing follows.
- Secrets for Trade — Lady Jocelyn and the servants, Iulia and Delya, gossip. Said servants get drawn into a pact with the Good Lady.
10 May 289
- Chambers and the Flower Man — Riathe and Iulia have a bit of small talk among the drunken commoners
- The Sins We Do — Marsden seeks out fellow brother, Leoline for a confession.
- The Man Seen — In which Tommas resists the urge to punch Nicodemus in the face.
- A Nameday Celebration — Lady Roslyn organizes a small nameday celebration to honor Lady Rosanna. Rosanna is appreciative of all efforts to focus parties on her.
- The Other Side of the Bridge — Rowenna Nayland crosses the stone bridge to give Lady Danae her regrets.
9 May 289
- Rumors — The Naylands discuss various rumors and how to squelch them.
- Return of the Harp — Justin returns to Stonebridge, with Tia's harp. Dania promises medical examinations and Anais is looking for her good-brother.
- The Next Step — Anais approaches Justin with the Terrick / Nayland plan.
- Storms On The Horizon — Anais approaches Rutger for information about free riders, and the pair has a discussion.
8 May 289
- Forgiven and Forgotten — Desmond visits Cherise to apologize after the Westerling meeting.
- Better Off — Nicodemus Groves thought his family would be better off without him. Benedict Lawson believes this. Day does not.
- Treason to the House — Lady Valda summons Rutger to discuss his brother's actions.
- Respectable Kell — Kell decides to make a respectable man of himself.
- The Good Brother — Kittridge wrestles with being the good Groves brother. Jarod chews on becoming (one of) the bad Terrick brothers. They drink and discuss long-ago politics and other matters.
- Family Ties — Locke and Benedict discuss putting an end to their wandering lifestyle as they beat each other with sticks. Rafferdy briefly appears.
- Beasts and Burdens — Roslyn questions Tommas, Rutger passes on news to Roslyn. Rosanna is not a burden.
- The Upper Hand — Riordan requests Anais' company for a garden stroll, to speak further on their possible alliance.
7 May 289
- Where To Aim — Kittridge and Roslyn talk frankly. Maybe too frankly.
- A New Era? — Kittridge tries to speak frankly with Marsden, but the septon is having none of his skepticism.
- A Well-Chaperoned Picnic — Rosanna and Rutger spend a picnic together under the close watch of Septa Day.
- Well-Laid Plans — Lord Justin checks in with Ser Hardwicke about the bandit plans.
- Stand By Me — Tommas and Day discuss concerns about Rutger and the results of a Barristan Selmy vs. Mistress Belte cage match.
- The March Hare — Bruce is a troll. Awesomely.
- A Blade of Trust — Trust, like plants, needs time to grow. Rutger attempts to plant a few seeds with Danae.
- Aerial Hunters Gather — In which the Eagles and the Harpies actually manage to work together on planning something.
- Marital Friction — Hardwicke gives Belle the news about heading to Stonebridge and puts his foot in his mouth in the process.
- Welcome, Cousin — Riordan welcomes his cousin Jocelyn to Tordane Tower.
- Catching Up And Making Connections — Anais and Tiaryn meet in the inn, which has a bit of a drunk problem, and Anais meets some knights in need of work.
- Seeking Employment — Ser Farrell Keane and Tamsyn Teller crash a casual conversation between nobles, including Aleister Charlton, Tiaryn Flint, Ilaria Haigh, and Anais Terrick. Eventually, Annaliss Norwood and Lorcan Bluekite come around.
6 May 289
- Feline Introductions — Rutger tries to make nice with Barristan. He is less than successful.
- Bad Horse — In which Tiaryn meets Daerd and Dania, and a horse's mischief leads to mayhem and injury with help from Pariston. Thankfully Justin arrives to save the day, sort of.
- The Scene in the Square — Roslyn and Benedict shop, Tiaryn gets escorted back to town.
- Time Heals All Wounds — Ser Jarod visits a recovering Ser Rygar.
- Mint Juleps — Jarod and Bruce laze and drink and reflect on current matters.
- A Flock of Westerlings — The Westerlings meet to discuss Danae's actions and Roric's advice to the Lord of the Crag.
- Take A Number — Everyone wants to speak with Riordan.
- Gift Horses and Leavetakings — Rafferdy Nayland is off to…somewhere.
5 May 289
- A Candid Lesson — Day instructs Rosanna on certain — delicate matters.
- An Alternative Solution — Rutger presents Lord Blackwood with a more — unconventional solution to the Stonebridge dilemma.
- The Shape of Things to Come — Riordan and Rowenna spar (but not with each other); Rowenna and Ser Bruce discuss the future of Stonebridge.
- The Joke and the Honeywine — Jarod and Riordan meet in the gardens to have a discussion. Love, duty, oaths, and honor are all discussed, as is a great deal more.
- Political Uses — Rafferdy and Riordan meet in the hallway. Both start out in a good mood, but it doesn't last.
- Punch Drunk Love Minus The Drunk — Benedict Lawson and his squire run into Kittridge Groves. Turns out the lord and the hedge knight know each other.
- Honest Men — After Benedict and Kittridge speak, the hedge knight has a confession for his squire.
- Runaway Cats — The mighty Barristan finds his way onto the roof of the Tordane stables. It takes quite a bit to get him down.
- Bare — Lord Blackwood comes to Lady Danae with some questions. She offers the sacrifice of her dignity in return.
- On the Waterfront — Evening discussions on the docks of Stonebridge between Kamron, Saffron, and Cherise.
- An Element of Truth — Tommas and Kittridge discuss whether it is better to tell the truth or spare someone the ache with a lie.
- Keep Your Enemies Closer — Jarod meets Anais in Stonebridge to discuss the potential for peace with the Naylands.
- Pure Intentions — Hearing that Anais is back in town, Riordan invites her to the Tower, and to dinner. She brings with her a very interesting proposal.
4 May 289
- A Wandering Path — Lord Rutger begins his courtship of Lady Rosanna with a gift.
- Men Like Us — Alek and Bruce meet in Stonebridge. No fight is to be had.
- As Any Man — A vassalage is set in ink and Danae negotiates her terms.
- So What is it? — Locke Septswood goes looking for more information on the Stonebridge affair
- Every Lawful Element — Lord Daemon Blackwood speaks with Ser Rygar about the duel.
- Wildflowers — Rosanna and Roslyn pick wildflowers and discuss dreams.
- The Meaning of Life — Anais and Saffron talk about, well, life.
- Bite Your Tongue and Drink Your Wine — Justin, Kamron, and Jarod have a couple requests of Kittridge.
3 May 289
- The Deep End — Kittridge returns from Hag's Mire and reports to Day what he's accomplished. She is not impressed.
- To Play Along — Aleister meets with Lord Keegan of Hollyholt to discuss Stonebridge and other affairs.
- The Road to Stonebridge — Justin rides with a group from Terrick's Roost to Stonebridge to see the arrival of Lord Tully's representative. Along the way the party is wary of a dark skinned stranger who joins them.
- Enter Blackwood — Lord Daemon Blackwood comes to…deal with Stonebridge.
- Enter Blackwood, Continued — Lord Blackwood discusses the recent events with Stonebridge's Regent and Castellan.
- An Exchange — Riordan and Rosanna make an exchange of thoughts and knowledge.
- Support — Dmitry visits the Tordane camp by evening, then Tiaryn arrives to offer her support.
- Kitchen Chatter — Anais gets another view of the bandit problem from Martyn in the kitchens.
- The Misfit Guard — Alek and Rowenna meet in Stonebridge. Past misunderstandings are cleared up, potential job offers are discussed.
- The Struggle of Acceptance — In an effort to alleviate tension and to introduce her betrothed to her family, Briallyn Haigh drags a beloved cousin, her retinue, a certain knight, and his squire to Broadmoor Keep.
2 May 289
- A Maiden and a Sleeping Dragon — Ser Kell and Ser Martyn encounters a Sleeping Dragon and a Maiden.
- Charming — Katrin bumps into Rafferdy at the docks, and he takes a moment to show her the game he plays.
- The Measure of Gossip — Rosanna and several of the Ladies Haigh discuss the latest gossip.
- Negotiations — Rutger and Kittridge negotiate a couple matters. Riordan and Roslyn witness.
- Ladies of the Lake — Kittridge and Roslyn speak on magic and moats.
- With a Little Help From My Friends — In which Jarod and Bruce get by rather well all told.
- Into Their Cups — The children at the Fortress of the Sevens meet with Lord Rickart to report family happenings.
- How to Calm a Lady — Saffron inflicts her wroth on Sterling, and he demonstrates how to assuage a redhead's ire.
- And What Of The Bandits — Anais runs into Justin and Dania on her way back to Four Eagles and gets an update on the state of the bandit problem.
1 May 289
- Not the Mallister You Are Looking For — Mortimer seeks out Martyn and/or Kamron, finds Muirenn
- Coming to Accords — Jarod attempts to be comely and charming in front of his goodsister. He and Rafferdy discuss the recent dueling extravaganza briefly.
- Quiet Walk — As Rafferdy makes his way back from talking with Jarod, he runs into Lady Katrin, and they go for a walk.
- Gentle Rains — Baneforts commune with the storm, and are joined by Dania.
- We Are Naylands — Lady Roslyn visits her cousin Rygar on his recovery bed. They speak briefly of the Groves and the Gods.
- Remains of A Heart — Riordan and Danae confront each other, what has happened, and what they are to become.
- Bold and Bloody — After Riordan's visit, the Tordane camp figures out their own hand to play in return.
- Tempered Expectations — Riordan returns from his talk with Danae to find his sister packing.
- Rash Actions — Valda confronts Riordan about what he has been hiding.
- A Boy and Her Hag — In which the eldest Lady Nayland forces her granddaughter to visit her.
- Caught With His Pants Down — While scouting east of the Roost for bandit evidence, Justin comes across a naked Wesly communing with the Seven.
30 April 289
- The Opinions of Others — Cherise makes a quick visit to Garett and Desmond to gain their opinions over Danae's actions.
- In Earth or Smoke — The living Nee Rivers pays a call on the Widow Tordane.
- Servitude — Rafferdy runs into Delya in the hall and she gets him some yummy chicken for his belly.
- It Shouldn't Be Complicated — Rafferday and Rowenna talk about the past after the duel.
- A Nayland A Haigh and A Terrick Walk Into A Bar... — Justin, Rafferdy and Katrin get to know one another while discussing their takes on the duel.
- Two Roses in a Garden — Ladies Rosanna and Roslyn discuss the happenings of the day before and what is to come.
- At a Loss — Desmond speaks to Garett about Danae's… stunt!
- Concerns Old and New — The Terricks and their retainers discuss the news of the day.
- Familial Loyalty — Roslyn survives Valda's interrogation, but almost not Kittridge's flirtation. Luckily Rosanna and Riordan are there as well.
- Gate Keeper of the Skies — Riordan seeks out Cherise, to ask her to pass on a message.
- A Proposal of ... Freedom — Saffron has a proposal of mutual benefit for Kamron.
- Familial Allegiances — Aleister and Cherise come to Danae's side in a time of mourning to offer condolences…and much more.
In which the King, on the advice of Hoster Tully, legitimizes Ser Gedeon and recognizes him as rightful heir to Stonebridge, prompting Ser Rygar Nayland to challenge Gedeon to a duel. Ser Gedeon falls, but the Lady Danae, his wife for mere days and now his widow, steps forward to take up and continue pursuit of his claim, and Stonebridge remains contested.
12 April - 29 April, 289
29 April 289
- Missing the Duel — Einar stops by Tiaryn's room to say farewell the morning of the duel (but he's coming back… we think).
- Missing the Duel Part 2 — Corrie and Einar ponder to tell or not to tell.
- Take Your Time and Hurry Up — The Flint boys continue their on going bromance
- Eschaton Of Stonebridge — The judicial duel between Sers Gedeon Tordane and Rygar Nayland.
- A Broken Knight — An enraged and betrayed Garett tries to cope, then with words from Briallyn, tries to pull the dagger from his back.
- Expressing Sentiment — Prior to a fateful duel, Riordan and Valda stand vigil on the roof of Tordane Tower, and talk. And actually get along.
- Us Then Them — Following the Duel at the Stone Bridge, Roslyn finds Riordan in his room. He is rather wroth.
- Sharing Troubles — Roslyn and Riordan return to the Tower for a night cap, and a little bit more conversation.
- A Drunken Knight — Alek Coope arrives late to the duel and straggles over to the East bank.
- Till We Run Dry — Danae and Marsden commiserate on the east bank of the river.
- Comfort and Hair — Desmond takes it upon himself to rescue and comfort Tiaryn, at least until hair gets in the picture.
28 April 289
- Life's a Strange Journey — Punching, hugging and job offers. It's a lively morning at Crane's Crossing.
- A Lady of Such Qualities — Gedeon asks Danae to marry him in a roundabout fashion.
- Friendly Combat — Lord Anton pays a visit to his former sworn sword to offer a little practice for the upcoming duel. Garett watches. Philosophical debates ensue.
- The Marrying Kind — Gedeon has an important question for the half-septon.
- Do Not Stay His Hand — Martyn and Danae discuss the actions of a duel, if briefly.
- This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things — Amid a group of curious company, Bruce asks Gedeon if there's anything else he needs before the fated day arrives.
- Second — Lord Ser Anton tells Gedeon why he's really come to see him, and Gedeon tells Anton what he's really planning to do before the duel.
- A Hag's Favors — The Lady Dowager Nayland presents Ser Rygar with tokens on the eve of his duel.
- Searching for Bandits — Night's camp talk, Master Kain and Lord Justin search for bandit nests between Terrick's Roost and Stonebridge.
- Till Your Last Breath — Come what may. Gedeon and Danae's first and last night together.
- Rowenna's Legacy — Punching, hugging and a family reunion. Followed by a whole lot of disapproval.
27 April 289
- Friends Of The Banefort — Ser Sterling Sharpe has some questions for Gedeon Whatever-he's-called.
- Good and Early Morn — An early morning in the garden gathers a cadre of nobles to chat amid the dew.
- Sibling and Septa Rivalry — Lady Rosanna behaves herself while Kittridge and Day show a wanton lack of propriety.
- Spit Rather Than Swallow — Rowenna and Jarod Nayland/Rivers/Something take a side trip to Stonebridge for the upcoming duel extravaganza. Ser Rygar disapproves of everything.
- Heart of Stonebridge — The ladies Tiaryn Flint and Katrin Haigh discuss with Ser Gedeon the purpose of honor and the upcoming duel.
- Rivers No More — Ser Tordane and Ser Nayland share a drink.
- The Sweetest of Words Have the Bitterest Taste — Romance blooms during a sweet summer's moment for Danae and Riordan.
26 April 289
- Apology and Courier — Lord Justin tries again to apologize to Lady Muirenn and Lord Kittridge's Courier arrives with a message for Lady Anais.
- Pretty Words — Lord Rutger and Lady Rosanna speak on various topics in the gardens.
- Planning a Hunt, Part 4 — In which the hunting party actually engages a professional.
- Love is Madness — Ser Jarod and his Mire Rose commiserate in the Fortress of the Sevens. Some talk of the future, but mostly of the past, and some old ghosts…
- The Giant and the Ivy — Lady Rosanna catches up her favorite sworn sword on the goings-on.
- Catching Up — Justin seeks out Anais for a reading of current events.
- The Tenderest Touch Leaves the Darkest of Marks — With rumors circulating, Riordan and Danae speak in the stables.
- Cousins Reunited — Everyone finds out that they're related to everyone else.
- On A Fairer Day — Rutger and Rygar meet, before the Duel.
- Small Talk With Lady Seagull — Briallyn Haigh, visiting the Roost, meets Mortimer Trevelyan and Ser Martyn Mallister.
25 April 289
- A Misunderstanding — A recently returned Lord Justin stumbles upon Lady Muirenn planting /flowers/ along a roadside. He kind of looses it.
- The Welfare of Mother and Babe — Rutger visits Cherise and suffers a touch of nostalgia with the newborn
- Missing Time — Garett and Danae try to catch up after so much lost time and distance.
- Contingency — Ser Rygar and Ser Bruce make plans should the current gambit fail. Rafferdy pops in.
- Humor on the Rocks — Martyn, Kamron, Saffron, and Justin talk and laugh on the rocky beach outside Four Eagles Keep.
- The Prodigal Daughter — Rowenna Rose Nayland reunites with her father, Lord Rickart. With her knighthood and bastard husband in tow.
- Clam Hunting — Anais leads a group digging clams, Kamron and Saffron join in, and Briallyn, Desmond, and Roric come to talk claims.
- Stop Thief — Trouble of a less noble kind in Stonebridge
- Legacy — Anneke Steward pays a visit to her favorite ennobled bastard and has a suggestion for him.
24 April 289
- Just Advice — Lady Valda offers some advice to Lord Aleister
- Questions and Clarifications — Bruce fails to get any peace
- Rise, Ser — Serjeant Daerd Blackarrow of the Stonebridge Guard comes to deliver a report, and leaves with something else.
- Planning a Hunt, Part 1 — Kamron begins planning for a bandit-hunting expedition. He talks with Mortimer and Justin, Ayanna makes a cameo.
- Planning a Hunt, Part 2 — Kamron follows up on some of Mortimer's bandit-hunting advice with Jarod.
- Planning a Hunt, Part 3 — Kamron talks with Hardwicke, trying to finish up plans for bandit-hunting.
- What Will You Do? — Rafferdy makes a plea to his father.
- What's in a Name? — Rafferdy returns from the Roost with an offer from the Mire in regards to Ser Jarod's wife, and her name.
- Squares and Circles — News of the oncoming duel is shared with several members of Terrick's Roost when Danae comes to town.
- The Pointy End Goes Into The Other Man — Gedeon and Marsden do a little sparring to see if Ser Rivers/Tordane is likely to survive his upcoming duel.
- By Firelight — Lady Katrin Haigh crosses the stone bridge to sate some of her curiosity.
- Dibs — Rosanna pays a visit to Gedeon to ask some questions and make an offer.
- We're Here For The Baby — A few visitors come to The Charlton's temporary chambers to meet the new bundle of promise.
23 April 289
- The Root Of The Evil — Anais seeks the truth of the Terrick-Nayland feud from Lord Jerold.
- Banefort to Tordane — Sterling delivers the greetings of the Baneforts to Valda, and receives a message for them in turn.
- Pleasantries and Profanity — Saffron, Solomon, Justin, Martyn, and Kamron talk — some more properly than others.
- Rather Wroth — Riordan speaks with Lord Rickart on matters of bad news.
- Two and a Half Eagles — Jarod approaches Martyn and Kamron to explain himself.
- Answered As A Knight — Gedeon receives the King's letter, but Rygar Nayland has something for him as well.
- Of A Certain Age — Aftermath of the issued challenge. Valda disapproves.
- Stone and Flower Words — Ladies are flowered, rumors are philosophized, and Dmitry twists metaphors with a pretty smile. Danae also receives a summons.
- A Lady Of Standards — Exiled from Stonebridge, Gedeon seeks a favor from his favorite Westerling.
- In The Hands of Night — Cloaked in the thoughts that come with nightfall, Rutger and Danae stand and speak of none of them atop the parapets.
22 April 289
- Roses and Lionesses — Anais meets Rutger on her way out of Stonebridge.
- Friends And Family — Anais visits Jarod and Rowan in their self-imposed Rockcliff exile.
- Meeting Anais — Justin Terrick and Martyn Mallister meet Anais.
- The Last Tordane — Rygar calls an unscheduled meeting.
- Couriers At Haste — Bruce receives a pair of orders for the House Guard.
- The Scent of Change — Perfumes from the East, Words from West, and the rise of Nayland banners on the bridge; Danae, Gedeon, Rossanna, Riordan, Tiaryn and Bruce converge in the town square.
- No Luck Squire — Briallyn proves quite lucky when Desmond opts to gamble with her, much to his chagrin.
- Messages — Senna and Valda discuss messages and women's work.
- Goodbrothers — Jarod and Rowenna Rose Rivers/Nayland/Something are paid a visit by their respective brothers.
- Morning Complications — Attempting to repair their marriage, the baby is a bit impatient for its arrival.
- Pig Tales — Desmond writes to many of the area's nobility to apologize for his behavior at the Stonebridge feast. Kittridge replies.
21 April 289
- Through the Woods — Hardwicke and Avinashi have a moment to reacquaint themselves to her return.
- Words Overdue — After Desmond's punishment, Ser Garett shares some words with his squire. Words that the stoic Knight should've shared years ago.
- Justice and Charity — Nayland justice and charity are both shown in a day of holding court in the Tordane Tower Hall, much to the surprise of some visitors from House Terrick.
- Blood in the Water — Riordan and Anais dine semi-privately in his chambers, and enjoy an honest discussion about the matters that touch their lives, especially the rift between their two families.
20 April 289
- Getting My Bearings — Keelin and Eamon are exploring the Roost and run into a fairly newly arrived Justin who is paying his respects.
- Some Things Never Change — Hardwicke and Justin discuss (briefly) what has changed and what hasn't.
- Reward and Punishment — Tiaryn returns Briallyn's book … to Garett. Garett gets embarrassed by compliments. And then Desmond arrives, only to find out his punishment for his party escapade the previous day.
- Much Ado About Harpies — Members of the Nayland family gather for a private dinner to discuss plans for the future.
19 April 289
- The Generous Harpy — The Naylands throw a party. It's a bit too much fun.
- Perfectly Appropriate — Wanting to have little to do with the generous festivities, Briallyn is quite surprised when Ser Garett returns to Stonebridge unexpectedly. Unfortunately, their reunion is carefully monitored by the watchful eyes of the Lady's new Septa.
18 April 289
- Back Home, Such As It Is — Word of bandits, search for lost whores, and Ser Jarod Rivers' vague hints about his impending marriage. Lord Justin Terrick returns home in these ominous times.
- Brief Passings — Desmond and Rosanna meet briefly in the stables of Stonebridge.
- Our Share of Concerns — Anders and Cherise have a small talk in the gardens about their loved ones.
- I'm Just a Girl, the Sequel — In which she who calls herself Ser Rowan Nayland comes clean about some things with Lord Jerold Terrick.
- Jarod Nayland — Ser Jarod gets a wife, fired, de-spurred, and a new name all at once.
- Something Funny Happened After The War Was Over — Lady Saffron learns the fate of her betrothed.
17 April 289
- New Threads we Weave — Valda invites Cherise to a mid-day meal and inquires about the annulment rumors.
- On the Way to the 'Bridge — Ser Torsten Banefort and Ser Sterling Sharpe talk on the way to Stonebridge.
- Night Music — Rutger finds himself going for correspondence, but instead enjoys a little night music.
- Relief Arrives — Muirenn and Kamron deliver supplies to the Roost, to Anais' relief.
- Rebuilding — Anais welcomes Jarod back to the Roost, and is reminded of what matters in the Riverlands.
- A Woman Of Certain Skills — Cherise approaches Senna about fixing a problem.
- The Distance Between Us — Riordan and Danae have a bittersweet reunion amongst the roses of the Tower's Gardens.
- Stolen Book — Tia discovers there's some sort of trouble between Desmond and Briallyn, due to a book. So she confiscates it, protecting both of them.
16 April 289
- A New Sheriff In Town — Riordan requests Rygar's presence to discuss some important Stonebridge matters, as well as to give his cousin a well-deserved promotion.
- When Civility Goes Right — Briallyn Haigh finds Cherise Charlton in a certain Inn, much to their respective surprise. Further surprise, neither woman seems particularly eager to go for the others' throat.
- A Knight Chastened — Kamron comes before the Court at Seagard to describe his actions on Harlaw and Pyke to Lord Patrek.
- Truths and Uncertainties — Riordan reveals the suspected truths behind Ryker's death to Bruce and Rutger, and the trio discuss the uncertainties of the future.
- Teatime — Danae and Rosanna get to know each other over tea.
- Theology On An Empty Stomach — Gedeon Rivers and Marsden Streem discuss religion over alcohol.
- Back Home — Ser Rivers of Terrick make and the Lord of the Roost drink and talk of ghosts, and home.
- Greeting A Ghost — Ladies chat over tea, about pregnancy, illness and ghostly husbands. Cameo by Anders.
15 April 289
- Befitting Station — Senna sees to Riordan's wounds on the way back to Stonebridge. Rygar disapproves.
- A Commission — Lord Patrek Mallister summons Ser Solomon Wake in order to inform him on his plans for the cape.
- Harpy Feathers and Tiger Stripes — Valda welcomes two Naylands back to Stonebridge, and Riordan attempts to establish his place on this new battlefield. Rygar disapproves.
- Running into Harpies — The Nayland Levies, along with Sers Bruce and Rutger, arrive home and a parade ensues, sidetracking Desmond and Tiaryn from their footrace.
- A Short Interlude — Tiaryn takes a brief rest from the noise of the inn, Rutger flirts, and Jaksyn blushes.
14 April 289
- Arrivals and Departures — Soldiers returning home find a warm greeting awaiting them at the waterfront, and for some, a family reunion.
- Honor and Dishonor — Lord Martyn tells Lord Patrek about the battles of Harlaw and Pyke and the parts Mallisters played in them… good and bad.
13 April 289
- Reunions By Another Name — Ser Jarod finally finds "Mistress Maya" again among the thralls of the Pyke.
- A New Battlefield — Riordan seeks counsel on the responsibilities awaiting him back home.
- To The Victors — Ser Rutger meets with King Robert, and other members of Court during the noon day meal.
- Immortal Glory — King Robert convenes a court to declare victory and reward his vassals.
- Highborn and Lowborn and the In Between — Rosanna and Ella meet in the Stonebridge market. One is bratty, one is polite. Guess who.
- Strong Arm of the King — The Mallister men and their vassals watch King Robert's version of "debate," and talk of war and life and glory.
- Thunder on the Horizon — Lady Saffron Banefort and Ser Sterling discuss their purposes on the Cape.
12 April 289
- The Prodigal Ser — Lord Ser Rickart Nayland congratulates his youngest son. It's a bittersweet moment for both.
- Confessions Of — Ser Rowan Nayland seeks out Brother Marsden for some healing that is both physical and spiritual.
- Somewhere Between Celebration and Loss — The Riverlands knights find themselves in this not-quite-merry place as the Pyke falls.
- To My Boys — The two eldest Nayland sons visit with their Lord Father, and discuss family, and the future.
In which the combined forces of the Seven Kingdoms invade the Iron Isles, and are eventually victorious.
29 January - 11 April, 289
11 April 289
- For a Lady's Own Good — In the Town Square efforts are agreed upon to make certain Briallyn has a proper chaperon. Meanwhile, Roric, newly arrived happens upon a small group of ladies.
- Before The Storm — The Riverlords mass for their marching orders, and a surprise is sprung upon the littlest Nayland.
- The Kraken's Last Stand — A massed assault is thrown against the Bloody Keep.
- To Be Remembered — An injured Maron Greyjoy seeks comfort from the saltwife he abducted from the Riverlands.
10 April 289
- The Broomstick Militia — Anais discusses training the smallfolk in defense with Torsten.
- Far From Home — Ser Jarod, Lord Artur and Jaksyn of the Mire kill some time on the even of battle.
- Turn and Turn About — Tiaryn and her handmaiden Adara enjoy a short time of music, laughter and dancing. Oh, and maybe they talk a little about men.
- An Offer — Lord Rutger Nayland extends one to Gedeon Rivers.
9 April 289
- The Banefort Invasion — More Baneforts arrive at the Roost!
- For Love and Lust — Danae learns about Garett and Briallyn. It goes about as well as can be expected.
- In Thrall to the Pyke — The Mallister boys plus the Terrick Rivers share some decent wine and talk on what was taken from the coasts, and what they might reclaim.
- A Little Light Music — Desmond comes across Tiaryn as she's playing harp and sticks around to chivalrously escort her back into town. (No really, that's what he's doing. Isn't it?)
- Am Not Am Too — A battle of wills and wit occurs when Briallyn Haigh unexpectedly arrives to pay a visit to the Lady Cherise Charlton.
8 April 289
- Opportunities — On the island of Pyke, Ser Gedeon gets some interesting offers from Naylands, of all people.
- Services — Senna checks on Rutger's wounds and offers her own counsel.
7 April 289
- A Face To Face Meeting — Desmond Westerling and Briallyn Haigh bash heads. Literally.
6 April 289
- Blood and Pride — Halfsepton Marsden patches up the Ser Riverses after the battle in the Pyke's lower bailey. The men discuss wounds to body and pride.
- Scrapes and Losses — Jarod pokes at his non-mortal wound. Rowan receives a more mortal message from her kinfolk.
5 April 289
- An Unexpected Arrival — Torsten Banefort arrives at the Roost and is welcomed by his sister.
- Returning Early — Lady Tiaryn is surprised by the return of her wounded good-brother, while the war is still ongoing.
4 April 289
- Onward to the Pyke — Jarod and Kamron consider what glory, and chances at vengeance, await them on the Pyke. Ser Rivers laments boats.
- The Storm King's Host — The Riverlords join King Robert's army before the embattled Castle Pyke. A dirty dozen of knights volunteer to do some housecleaning in the lower bailey.
- No One Minds The Healer — Senna patches Ruger up after the Riverlanders help the Crown forces hold the Bailey.
- Immovable and Unstoppable — Garett and Ceinlys clash. Fairly politely, all things considered.
3 April 289
- For the love of Briallyn — Briallyn visits her cousin, with a shocking revelation.
- Promises, Promises — Ser Jarod and Squire Rowan knock each other around a bit and reflect on what awaits them on the Pyke and after, including the possible lordship of Ser Gedeon Who Would Be Tordane.
2 April 289
- Mud Squelches — Caught playing in the mud (sort of), Tiaryn and Desmond become acquainted. Squelch.
- Ambition and Glory — As the men wait to sail for Pyke, several conversations are begun in the Oldstones corner of camp.
- no pyke for you — Why Einar failed to reach Pyke.
1 April 289
- Of Young Lords and Lannisters — Anais and Ceinlys spend a pleasant morning in Stonebridge, replenishing supplies.
- Liquor Makes Everything Better — Briallyn tries to apologize to Desmond, only for the situation to be waylaid by Ser Garett.
- Wine and Tears — Garett and Desmond try to get in some training. Briallyn shows up and it goes downhill from there.
- Agreement Between Gentlemen — Ser Gedeon Rivers and Ser Jarod Rivers are finally honest about what they want. (APRIL FOOL'S!)
31 March 289
- He's Sexy and He Knows It — Westerlings, a Terrick and Haighs, Oh My! (A Flint Too) Converse in the open Market of Stonebridge
- Idle Morning Rides — Knights kill time hurrying up and waiting on Harlaw Isle. Past in Seagard, present in the Roost and future in Stonebridge are all passing topics of conversation.
30 March 289
- Strong Jaws and Gentle Touches — Garett Westerling and sister Danae, along with squire Desmond, run into the ladies of House Haigh (Ilaria and Briallyn) long enough for Cherise to attempt a rescue.
- Catching Up in the Gardens — Tiaryn and Cherise get a chance to chat and catch up. Girl talk.
29 March 289
- Conquerer's Coin — Ser Rivers of Terrick make goes to see Lord Rickart Nayland about what scraps of the Grey Garden remain for the Roost.
- Etiquette and Wagging Tongues — Katrin and Ilaria Haigh have a run in with the unexpected presence of their cousin, Briallyn Haigh.
- Future Prospects — Jarod and Gedeon muse on what they'll do when they're done waiting and seeing, and kiss and make up, kind of. (No, not like that, it's a real log this time.)
28 March 289
- Duties As A Knight — Kamron and Rygar have a difference of opinion.
- Drinking with Royalty — Nares and Prince Maron share a few drinks. Morvydd cameos.
- Some Suggestions — Muirenn offers some ideas to help the coffers of Seagard.
- Knights on Perches — Rowan and Jarod whistle and enjoy the view of the Grey Garden from on high and discuss knighthoods, banners and other odds and ends.
26 March 289
- Confidences In Castle Gardens — Muirenn Mallister enjoys 'girl talk' and gossip with her handmaiden, Miniella.
- Nuances of the Seven — Marsden and Einar talk again
- Mending Mallisters — Kamron finally comes by to visit the wounded Martyn.
25 March 289
- News from Home — The Flint boys receive some long awaited messages.
- After the Duel — Kamron holes up after the single-combat-interrupted with the Harlaws. Jarod goes Mallister-hunting for him.
- Not Dead Yet — Martyn gets some visitors and updates on what's happened while he was out cold.
- Dual Shadows — Cherise calls upon Ceinlys to arrange her Namesday celebration in Stonebridge and adds a new burden in her retinue
24 March 289
- Do Harlaws Dream of Iron Fish — The morning after the battle. Einar and Pariston talk over breakfast
- Prospects — The morning after the siege is broken. Quell and Aleister find time to talk about land and fine ladies.
23 March 289
- Two Men Enter — The siege of Grey Garden comes to a head.
19 March 289
- A Most Difficult Dance? — Cherise, Lorna and Tiaryn run into each other in the market, and trade tales of their respective homes, sort of.
16 March 289
- Dragons Fish And Women — Kamron, Keelin and Martyn catch up, with some help from Jarod, Rowan and Rafferdy.
14 March 289
- Of Brothers and Squires — Ser Jarod and Lord Rafferdy chat on the picket line.
13 March 289
- Matters of Religion — Marsden and Einar meet, religion is discussed.
- Soldiers Who Lunch — Bruce, Einar and Pariston do lunch.
- Jade, Honey and Sweet Flameena — Jarod, Kittridge and Raylan share a brew and discuss the girls of ill repute they left behind.
12 March 289
- Idle Speculation — Jarod and Einar exchange information and speculation. But mostly speculation.
9 March 289
- Hurry Up and Wait — Dark wings, but what words do they bring? A winged visitor makes an appearance over the Grey Garden.
8 March 289
- Tracks and Trails — Ser Bruce Longbough leads the Army of the Cape boys on a small scouting mission. They find something ominous. But does it portend to bears or raptors?
7 March 289
- Picketline discussions — Bruce and Einar discuss the current situation
- Halves and Short Wholes — Half-Eagle, Halfsepton and whole Bruce trade words in the camp outside the Grey Garden.
6 March 289
- Shores of Pyke — Nares' and Morvydd's early morning rituals coincide
2 March 289
- Enacting Advice — Rosanna puts Day's counsel into action.
- Unexpected Niceties — Hardwicke is nice to Jarod for a few.
29 February 289
- A Different Approach — Day and Rosanna discuss a change of strategy. (Or maybe just a strategy at all.)
- At The Grey Gates — The Riverlord host gathers for a council before the Grey Gardens.
27 February 289
- Faces About Camp — Knights and scouts and free lances and cousins oh my. Many meetings in the Army of the Cape's camp.
26 February 289
- Civility — Gedeon makes Jarod an offer which he can easily refuse.
25 February 289
- A Musical Interlude on Harlaw Isle — Ser Harlyn Haigh provides a cheerful tune for a not-cheerful place.
24 February 289
- What Can Be Caught — Tommas and Gedeon discuss creatures one can find in the sea and other things that can be snared (or not).
23 February 289
- A Bit Of Advice — Ser Quellyan catches Einar Flint up, about the situation in the Riverlander camp.
- Attempted Distractions — Lady Rosanna attempts poor wiles on Lord Patrek.
- A Touch of Honey — Tiaryn and Ceinlys share a meal - among other things.
22 February 289
- The Grey Gardens — Bumps in the night for the military folk on Harlaw Isle.
- Raw Wounds — Bruce gets his gut wound treated by the Halfsepton. Jarod and Gedeon rubberneck sympathetically.
- Sisters In Arms — Cordelya returns to the Roost and offers some support to Anais.
21 February 289
- Mourning Make-over and Stallions — Cordelya, Tiaryn and Cherise dine. Normal lady's talk.
- Hindsights — Ser Martyn Mallister and Septon Marsden talk about what they might, or might not have done differently the previous night.
20 February 289
- Salted Flames — Quellyan and Tommas discuss Ironborn maids and their poisons, then the conversation turns more savory when Bruce and Alric arrive.
- Among the Stone Ships — In a Harlaw Isle lichyard, members of the army struggle to figure out whether they're under attack or not. (They're not.)
- Keeping Order — Jarod, Hardwicke, and Gedeon talk about keeping the armies in line. Kittridge shows up to comment.
- On Mists and Scouts — Discussions in the Flint camp regarding finding the Ironborn
- The Brass Tacks — Bruce and Fenrir meet to discuss their situation.
- Five Minutes With Hardwicke — Benedict tries to be sociable with Terrick's Captain of the Guard. It goes as well as one might expect.
19 February 289
- Warriors and Soldiers — The boys make camp on Harlaw Isle and discuss the invasion-to-come.
- Misgivings — Cherise and Ceinlys face off. In a very ladylike manner, of course
18 February 289
- Here Be Sea Dragons — The seas are on fire as the Westerosi invasion of the Iron Islands begins.
17 February 289
- Worthy of a Knight? — Einar seeks out Anders to make a serious request.
- The Soldiers Curse — A discussion on luck and it's place on the battlefield
- In Favour and Out — Tiaryn makes an attempt to raise morale that is mostly received well.
- A Timely Warning — Before he departs for Seagard, Aleister gives Ceinlys a warning
16 February 289
- Sober Words — Ser Hollister and the Young Lord speak on what needs to be done.
- News and Plans — Kittridge brings the Groves back by the Roost and has a talk with Hardwicke.
- Lies of Omission — Lucienne and Hardwicke speak of Evangeline's death and what has never been spoken.
- Awfully Like Permission — One Haigh woman is good. Four is better.
- Much Ado About Turnips — A small group of Flints meet in Seagard market. There are turnips.
- The Wild Rover — Music and questions, perhaps both unexpected, between the Charlton and Flint camps.
- Loyalty and Comely Wenches — Aleister and Ceinlys return from Hollyholt, and discuss loyalty with Lord Fenster.
- Family Farewells, of a Sort — Ser Jarod bids goodbye to Lady Lucienne before departing for Seagard to deliver the news of Lady Evangeline's death to the Lord of the Roost.
- Mourning After — Belle tends to Lucienne after Lady Evangeline's death.
15 February 289
- Battles of Women — More losses for the Roost that do not occur on a battlefield.
- Shades of Grief — Belle comes home to comfort Hardwicke.
- Battles Lost — The Young Lord Terrick pays his final respects to his lady mother.
- Details — Gwyllam arrives too late, and Anais tries to see to the administrative details of Evangeline's death.
- Barter and Biters — Senna barters and Tommas whittles, between the two they manage a chat.
- Frey Pet Tricks — Deirdra comes upon a pair of Freys and their very large dog in Tordane Tower.
- A Bump in the Market — A minor incident in Seagard market.
14 February 289
- You Might Have Opened With That — Martyn and Senna encounter each other in the camps outside of Seagard.
- Friendly Machinations — Deirdra has some ideas for Rosanna's immediate future.
- Charlatans — Aleister and Ceinlys start the journey to Hollyholt.
- Integrity and the Blade — Aeric and Liliana take a trip to the sea and talk of the days to come.
- Things Lost — Jacsen and Jarod talk of lost Dornish women, and other matters, before the latter departs for Seagard.
13 February 289
- Look to the Future — Young Lord Anders finally gets to sit down and speak with the new Lady of Tall Oaks.
- Just Sign Here — Ser Gedeon Rivers puts his plans for Stonebridge in writing.
- Facing the Past — Tiaryn visits the ruin of Tall Oaks and gives out tokens/favours to those who accompany her.
12 February 289
- Good Books — Jarod and Lucienne discuss literature, being happy, and other matters.
- Rebuilding Efforts — The Terrick Rivers pays the broken sept a visit, and he and the septon chat some.
- Teach Not — It seems Orlagh has much to learn from Cordelya.
11 February 289
- Knightly Diversion — Flints find themselves in the Charlton campsite at night.
- Better Late Than Never — Gedeon (finally) arrives at the Roost, just like he said he would.
- Resettlement — Ser Jarod and Lady Isemay discuss the relocation of some of the Roost refugees, along with some other odds and ends.
10 February 289
- On The Docks of The Bay — Ser Quellyan Charlton, runs into a party of Flints consisting of Lady Tiaryn and Pariston Vis, while on patrol.
- The Game Continues — The Dowager Lady Nayland and Ser Rygar play cyvasse and mourn their dragon kings, as the Riverlands marshal for another war of rebellion.
9 February 289
- Lucky Penny — Fenrir bids Orlagh farewell as she prepares to depart with their Lady.
- A New Calling — Marsden Streem, the Halfsepton speaks with Ser Bruce Longbough about joining the Nayland levies, in invading the Iron Isles.
- Where There Is Hope — The Lady of Tall Oaks and 'her' Knight, Ser Aeric, return to the Oaks and talk of past and future.
- Life's a Beach — For a couple of days, at least. The Terrick bastard and crossdressing Nayland spend a stolen weekend on the shore.
8 February 289
- Communication Issues — Flint cousins catch up and lament on the lack of news from home.
- Old Acquaintances — Ser Gedeon and Lady Valda speak 'amicably' in the marketplace in Stonebridge.
7 February 289
- Night's Black Agents — In the darkest hour of night, sleeplessness stirs about the Flint campsite. A light discussion of politics and war turns strange as Cordelya sees spies in the darkness.
- Not So Frivolous — Jarod and Anais in a hayloft…(no it's not like that).
- The Ladies' Favours — A busy night at the Flint Camp turns from Cordelya offering her favour to the Flint banner (at Fenrir's behest), to she asking Tia to stand lady in her place as she goes on a trip.
6 February 289
- Going Home — Ser Bruce Longbough releases some of his levy when fresh troops arrive.
- Meanwhile in the Flint Camp — A small gathering of folks at the Flint Campsite.
- The Duties That Bind Us — Ser Rivers delivers some items to the Lady of the Roost. They talk on their lord, and other things.
- The Truth of Thy Love — After a brief, tense meeting with Jael, Anders and Cordelya confesses truths long waiting to be spoken.
- Leafing An Impression — Dominick has An Idea for a new field weapon to show Tommas. Tommas thinks it's punny.
- If You'll Have Me — Einion is reassured.
- The Joys of Marriage —Aleister confronts Cherise about rumors spreading around the camp
5 February 289
- Not What they Appear — Einion, Starling and Tam.. and a huge misunderstanding.
- Apples and Iron — A fairly pleasant hour spent among friends, with Anders sparring Fenrir.
- Affairs in Order — Jarod and Hollister discuss settling a few things in the lull between the Seagard and the inevitable invasion.
- The Natural Bond of Sisters — Cordelya and Jael fight miserably, and make up just as heartfully, as natural sisters might do.
- Favor for Favor — Rowan and Jarod settle some favor-related matters, and revel in being home.
- Just a Precaution — Cordeyla treats a possible complication with Cherise's pregnancy.
- Of Ships, Refugees, and Oaths — The Terricks in residence at the Roost gather with their Maester to discuss the next steps in rebuilding their home.
- Kiss Me I'm Shitfaced — Fenrir takes Orlagh out for a night on the tiles.
4 February 289
- And Sometimes Voices... — Early morning on the coast and Tiaryn discovers her voice is not near so loud as the old Gods in Cordelya's head.
- New Meetings in Stonebridge — Rosanna meets both Igara and Gedeon at the Stonebridge market.
- Belonging to No Man — A showdown between Aleister and Aron.
- Comparisons — A gathering in the Flint Camp leads to differences of opinion, too much ale, poor dancing, reminiscence and plots of poison; oh my.
- Arrows At Dawn! — Gedeon and Rafferdy compete for the heart (well, handkerchief) of a lady!
- Good News, However Small — Ser Rivers of Terrick returns to the Roost, and is welcomed by the Young Lord and his lady.
3 February 289
- Promise for a Promise — Einion and Starling make a… rather long-awaited deal.
- For Her Favor — Rafferdy challenges Gedeon to a duel! Well, kinda.
- To Build Trust — Jacsen and the Roost's new Maester Gwyllam try to work past some previous difficulties.
- A New Way — Fenrir, Einar and the Flint force practice a new method of fighting, under Anders' watchful eye.
- Lost and Found — Jarod locates the Rivers he misplaced a few days ago.
- Of Wives and Trees — Able to speak alone for the first time in a long while, Anders reveals some of his frustrations and plans to his accomplished sellsword.
- Recycling Helms — Markus goes by to check on Aleister, and is given an interesting offer for his efforts.
- Misplaced Cousins — Danae returns to the Roost looking for Cherise, but finds Jacsen instead.
- That Sounds Sensible — Senna and Markus come to an agreement about their…relationship. Arrangement. Whatever it is.
- Where The Wild Things Are — Tommas discovers a wee feral thing in the forest.
- Something Like Home — Jarod crashes at the Darant estate and reunites with Lucienne. They talk on rebuilding and the various ideas they have.
- A Newlywed Reunion — Hardwicke tracks down his wife at Seagard. News is shared on both parts.
2 February 289
- The Needs of a Hedge Knight — Hollister makes a request of Starling, with a little more charm than usual.
- With One that Wants Her Wits — Lady Tiaryn arrives in the Seagard camp to be greeted by a worried Cordelya. But the worries shift as the conversation continues and the darkness speaks to the lady Flint.
- Roadtrip — Jarod, Hardwicke, Kell, and Hollister take a trip back to the Roost. They pick up a few things on the way.
- Duty Bound — Anders explains what he needs from Orlagh.
- Where The Wild Things Are — Tommas discovers a wee feral thing in the forest.
1 February 289
- No Easy Conquest — Fenrir tries to convince Orlagh to spend a little time with him.
- A Makeshift Messenger — The new Lord of Seagard asks a boon of Captain Blayne.
- That Costs Extra — Senna stops by the Oldstones campsite to visit with Alek.
- Marriage of Minds — A tense time in the Flint Camp.
- The Better Man — Rafferdy seeks Lorna's favor. But there's a problem…
- Ships Passing in a Seagard Tavern — A Groves and a sorta Terrick pass drinks and words at a pub in Seagard.
31 January 289
- In Thanks — Rygar bestows a present to his serjeant, Einion
- Changing Times — Aron leaves the Roost, Tiaryn considers leaving the Roost, and Anais and Jacsen talk about what to do with the Roost.
- Knights and Lordships — Ser Kell goes to see Lord Jerold Terrick and offer his thanks for the loan of a slightly-used war horse. He, along with Ser Jerod and Ser Hollister, make some plans for their ride back to the Roost. Patrek Mallister is called 'my lord' by a bunch of men several years his senior, just one of the many strange things to get used to as Lord of Seagard now that his father is slain.
- Pouring Poison — Better to have friends around you, when you're crazy. Sadly, Aleister only has Ceinlys.
- With New Eyes — Cordelya and Anders receive a gift from 'home'.
- The Self Was Not the Same — Insomnia strikes the Flint camp again, but Markus manages to talk proper sense back into the Lady Cordelya.
- An Unwelcome Reminder — Marvish and Ceinlys cross paths again.. after five years.
30 January 289
- The Struggle for Sanity — Cordelya continues to treat Aleister, while Anders tries to anchor the man's sanity with words and Markus stops by to deliver a gift.
- A Mother's Love — Jacsen seeks his mother's affirmation, and Evangeline gives him… something.
- Damn the Messenger — Aron is the bearer of bad news for Cherise and Ceinlys.
- Firelight Ghosts — Hollister and Starling actually find some 'common' ground.
- Blood and Wine — Aron vs Ceinlys. Aren't siblings fun?
- With All Haste — Cherise and Ceinlys prepare to depart for Seagard.
- A Fascinating Book — Luci and Dani have Corrie's book. XD
- Truncated Rides — Tiaryn's attempted flight to the ruins of Tall Oaks runs into snags by the names of Jacsen and Lucienne.
- You Catch More Flies With Corpses — Sers Jarod Rivers and Benedict Lawson discuss wars and travel whilst in the company of flies and dead things.
- A Game of Keep Away — Markus finds Jael and tries to figure out what those looks of hers mean.
29 January 289
- A Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Waste — Senna comes to check up on Sers Anders and Aleister, while Ser Aron makes a guest appearance.
- Bloody Debts — Tam and Starling discuss past and present decisions, as dawn breaks. Einion wakes and the talk continues.
- Golden Stags and Silver Horses — Knights are terrifying creatures, when you're just a lowly stablehand….
- Sooner or Later — Kittridge and Septa Day discuss what should be done about the Ironborn. They don't agree.
- Friction at Haigh Camp — Alek comes by Haigh Camp to make Harlyn squirm some more.
- Much Needed Editing — Jarod composes promises on Ser Gedeon's behalf. Rowan scribes for him, and they finally talk about some things.
- Healing Scratches — Hardwicke and Harlyn talk of what's passed.
- Kicking the Dead — Dominick discovers that a nagging feeling about Benedict is true. Life was way easier before.